eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Is it me or is it happening to others (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/7321-me-happening-others.html)

x2ruff4u 09-27-2008 03:29 PM

Is it me or is it happening to others

been getting my paypal acconts more limited now more easily, asking for social now becomes more problematic. accounts only last a week now. the accounts are in good staning and everything, i tryed slow payments then bigger ones all different ways.

just wondering if its only me or others as well, i lost many pp account so far that i lost count

aspkin 09-27-2008 03:33 PM

How do you setup your PayPal accounts? And how much do you have going through your accounts? And is your item VeRO or not?

x2ruff4u 09-27-2008 03:40 PM

well i set it up by adding a bank first. then i would upgrade it to premier. then not link it but only add a email address to it. then sell and receive money, bam get banned after a week.

i would do the same way but then add a cc to it next. same thing again bam

nxt i tryed a business name then added a cc 3 days bam

these accounts are not one month old but i tryed a year old pp, a 6 month old ones 3 months old accounts.

right now im going to try linking them now, and see if thatll help. should i add a cc to that pp? sorry my shift key doesnt work well, i tryed lots of times doing it different ways also on each of them, some lasted a bit more or less. the transactions that i used for my expirments were of 5 to 20 dollars each.

aspkin 09-27-2008 03:46 PM

Hmm, you mean you don't link them to eBay? Are you clearing your flash objects, cookies and changing your IP address before you start a new account?

x2ruff4u 09-27-2008 03:49 PM

of course aspkin, you know me, ya i dont link them to ebay... i use mozilla i always press the clean button 3 times then close the app then do it again. i then use ccleaner for final clean.

nike 09-27-2008 08:34 PM

hi

i got a question. For some dumb reason my account are now limited access after i got a payment from a buyer on ebay for $360. Paypal told me to provide a few documents so that they can return my account to regular standing . My question is what do they mean by this ...

1) contact information (phone number , email ,etc. ) for your supplier suppliers.

2) proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxxxx

i sold my shoes that i myself bought them on ebay last year , so if they are asking for my suppliers, i do not have one...but i was surprise i still have the invoice from the seller of the shoes that i bought from ebay last year. will that help ?

and i dont really understand what paypal is asking me on providing proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxx......huh ?? are they asking to prove that the item is in my possession ? cuz i already shipped out the shoes to the buyer with my own money and in form him the tracking number.

man, idk what to do ? appreciate ur help....

Quasi_Mojo 09-27-2008 09:25 PM

I wonder what would happen if I post the same question in many areas of the forum.
Will this make people like me?

Here We Go Again 09-27-2008 09:57 PM

Do you think you can post THE SAME question a few more times?
Do you think that will make people help you quicker?

Paypal limited question
Paypal Limited Forum

O-yea... And lets add the PM you sent with the SAME EXACT QUESTION.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nike
hi

i got a question. For some dumb reason my account are now limited access after i got a payment from a buyer on ebay for $360. Paypal told me to provide a few documents so that they can return my account to regular standing . My question is what do they mean by this ...

1) contact information (phone number , email ,etc. ) for your supplier suppliers.

2) proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxxxx

i sold my shoes that i myself bought them on ebay last year , so if they are asking for my suppliers, i do not have one...but i was surprise i still have the invoice from the seller of the shoes that i bought from ebay last year. will that help ?

and i dont really understand what paypal is asking me on providing proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxx......huh ?? are they asking to prove that the item is in my possession ? cuz i already shipped out the shoes to the buyer with my own money and in form him the tracking number.

man, idk what to do ? appreciate ur help....

nike 09-27-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Here We Go Again (Post 59963)
Do you think you can post THE SAME question a few more times?
Do you think that will make people help you quicker?

Paypal limited question
Paypal Limited Forum

O-yea... And lets add the PM you sent with the SAME EXACT QUESTION.

sorry im new here :o

Imfukd 10-06-2008 10:28 AM

How much do you make in a week warranting paypal to do this??