eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   just been limited due to ioffer linked direct (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/73866-just-been-limited-due-ioffer-linked-direct.html)

tucstore 05-26-2014 01:08 PM

just been limited due to ioffer linked direct

here is my situation

linked my paypal to ioffer and was selling on ioffer for a long time woke up this morning and they have permantly limited my account due to tos violation

so now i need a new paypal account and i have to invoice customers mannually without linking it to paypal

one problem is my blackberry is on contract if i log into my new paypal account will my account get frozen by using my blackberry ???

Bunneh 05-26-2014 01:38 PM

Re: just been limited due to ioffer linked direct

Did you use your blackberry before with the suspended paypal account?
Do you use the ebay app?

tucstore 05-26-2014 01:52 PM

yer the blackberry was used with the previous limited paypal account

i never used it for ebay

Bunneh 05-26-2014 02:36 PM

well if you have used it before with a limited paypal account chances are it is not going to working using it again with a new paypal account as information is still collected and there will be a link.

tucstore 05-26-2014 03:01 PM

what about if im using home broadband at the same house i used to live at a long time ago with a limited paypal account but the bill payer of bt had a differnt name to it

now i moved back in and took out bt broadband but im the bill paayer would it be the same ip address ??

Kristy 05-27-2014 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucstore (Post 555829)
here is my situation

linked my paypal to ioffer and was selling on ioffer for a long time woke up this morning and they have permantly limited my account due to tos violation

so now i need a new paypal account and i have to invoice customers mannually without linking it to paypal

one problem is my blackberry is on contract if i log into my new paypal account will my account get frozen by using my blackberry ???

Why did they limit you? what did you do wrong?

tucstore 05-27-2014 07:35 AM

breach or tos

Kristy 05-27-2014 07:59 AM

how was it breached?
Is offer not authorized by paypal

Bunneh 05-27-2014 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucstore (Post 555842)
what about if im using home broadband at the same house i used to live at a long time ago with a limited paypal account but the bill payer of bt had a differnt name to it

now i moved back in and took out bt broadband but im the bill paayer would it be the same ip address ??

If what you are saying is you opened a new bt broadband account at the same address as where you lived before. It should be fine, as long as BT have a dynamic IP address system.

So if you go to IP Burger - Track Your IP Address! and you write down the IP address that is on the screen, then turn your modem/router off and on again and and check the website again.
If your IP is different to the one you wrote down then it should be fine.

You just need to make a new windows user account on your computer or you will get linked to your suspended account again.

But you do need to try and also find out why you were suspended on your old account, or the same thing can happen again.
Do you sell high risk items?

unkown5454 05-27-2014 12:08 PM

Why not just add a new email address to your PP account? Then add that email to iO.ffer.

Bunneh 05-27-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 556037)
Why not just add a new email address to your PP account? Then add that email to iO.ffer.

Because is account is limited for breaching terms of service.

unkown5454 05-27-2014 01:17 PM

Oh, sorry OP. I thought you meant your iO.ffer account was suspended.

tucstore 05-27-2014 01:22 PM

i do sell high risk items yes it seems that ioffer has fallen out with paypal ages ago and my run with paypal has come to an end and i need a new paypal account but my only cash flow was through paypal so now i have no way of getting money to pay for a new paypal acount

Bunneh 05-27-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucstore (Post 556062)
i do sell high risk items yes it seems that ioffer has fallen out with paypal ages ago and my run with paypal has come to an end and i need a new paypal account but my only cash flow was through paypal so now i have no way of getting money to pay for a new paypal acount

But if iOffer and paypal have cut ties, then chances are the same thing will just keep happening.. you need to look at other payment options if you are still wanting to sell on iOffer.

tucstore 05-27-2014 01:45 PM

well i was going to privately invoice customers once they give me there account details so the connection will not be there i dont know what the payment systems are apart from paypal

Kristy 05-27-2014 02:37 PM

So what you guys are saying anyone who has a legit paypal account and signs up yo ioffer will lose that paypal account even if the are selling legit stuff

tucstore 05-27-2014 03:09 PM

kristy no one sells legit stuff on ioffer lol

unkown5454 05-27-2014 11:03 PM

I sell on iO.ffer. It's fine.

I don't sell bogus Chinese bullsh!t though.