eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Perfect until the Paypal Call...Please Help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/7595-perfect-until-paypal-call-please-help.html)

SicilianBella 10-14-2008 01:48 PM

Perfect until the Paypal Call...Please Help!

Hi Everyone...I am a suspended user from eBay and I bought the aspkin's stealth book. I followed all the steps and I have been up and running for about 3 weeks. This is what I did. I got a DBA and went to my bank and opened up a real bank account with my business name and my real personal information behind it. My debit/credit card and bank account is in my business name. So, when I went to verify everything I never put my personal name. I put my business name. In my eBay account as well as my paypal account. It worked until I got a call from paypal this morning because I withdrew 1,100.00 dollars from my paypal account. I was transfering it to my business bank account. I got everything verified with paypal and my limits lifted because I did the two out of three requirements. Anyways, this lady calls from paypal this morning and I pick up the phone. This is a new phone number but it is a land line phone. So, i'm good there. Everything is different and i'm verified. Thinking its all good. She says that I need to have a physical name on my account. Not just my business name. What do I do at this point? She sent me an email stating what I need to do and if I don't do this within a certain time frame, I won't be able to transfer funds. This is crazy because I was totally verified in all aspects. I don't understand why they need an actual real name. They are not really a bank. They transfer funds. If i'm verified with a real working verified bank account, what the heck? What if I had a business with a bunch of investors and nobody wanted one name on the account. So, you would go get a DBA with all these investors and we would all have our names on the bank account. We wouldn't want any one name on this paypal account, right? Any help would be appreciated...it took me soo long to get this up and running. I hope it doesn't get taken down. Thanks again for all your help and hope to hear from you soon.

JamesYaBaoy 10-14-2008 04:40 PM

Well it is really to prevent money laundering...The same way the bank made you put your NAME on the account even though it is a buisness account(im not saying PayPal is a bank )
)
Not accusing you of anything..But if you have a fairly common name just give them that name..MAKE 110% sure you are changing your ip/deleting cookies/deleting flash cookies.