can i transfer money from savings to paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-04-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default can i transfer money from savings to paypal

I just opened a stealth PayPal account and ebay account. I have 2 items for sale on ebay. they will probably sell for $5-$25 each. Question is since both accounts arnt in my real name or address how do i withdraw money or add money.
I linked to my real savings account with BOA that PP or EB didnt have and that went through fine but when I went to add cash from the BOA savings account to PP today they want ID, DOB or last 4 of ss#. of course I can not provide this. Are they on to me or do i just buy on ebay and use up the PP money and my sales will act as my deposits?? Also when my first items sell and that money goes to Paypaly from my buyer is that money held or limited for any length of time? Thank you

Last edited by WeezerDog; 10-04-2014 at 11:41 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-04-2014

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: can i transfer money from savings to paypal

There are lots of banks that doesn't care about the name the withdrawal is in. BOA is one of those banks, so you can withdraw to your savings account without issue.

To add money, use a gift card that doesn't have a name/address attached to it and add that card to your account and use it as a funding source when you want to buy something. Vanilla Visa gift cards work and can be found at grocery stores or anywhere that gift cards are sold.

Paypal will hold your money for up to 21 days on new accounts. To get your money faster, add a tracking number, and once it shows up as delivered your funds will be available in a couple of days if the buyer doesn't report any issues.
Old 10-04-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Ok thank you. My first item just sold for $15 and they do have a 3 week hold on it. Since I drop ship they will not give me a tracking # ever. I have been down that road. I hope this doesnt flag the ebay account like before as I will never be able to upload a tracking #.
Old 10-04-2014

Since this is a new account, I would stick to some cheap household items you have in your possession to sell for a while. You'd build seller feedback, would be able to add tracking, and would have positive activity on the account by the time the 21 day holds are finally removed. Then you can start to sell your main items and have access to your funds instantly.
Old 10-04-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

OK i will try that. As much as I hate it. As drop shipping I never have to leave the comfort of my easy chair.
Old 10-04-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
Since this is a new account, I would stick to some cheap household items you have in your possession to sell for a while. You'd build seller feedback, would be able to add tracking, and would have positive activity on the account by the time the 21 day holds are finally removed. Then you can start to sell your main items and have access to your funds instantly.

Ok so I just purchased a generic Visa at the grocery store, put $100 on it, registered it under my stealth name and address then added it to my stealth paypal account. i was able to pay for a small purchase on ebay but still it wont let me transfer any money off that credit card into paypal. its asking to verify DOB and SS #. is this normal? im a little concerned in that my paypal has a $0 balance other than a $15 3 week hold on my first sale. Please advise
Old 10-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezerDog View Post
Ok so I just purchased a generic Visa at the grocery store, put $100 on it, registered it under my stealth name and address then added it to my stealth paypal account. i was able to pay for a small purchase on ebay but still it wont let me transfer any money off that credit card into paypal. its asking to verify DOB and SS #. is this normal? im a little concerned in that my paypal has a $0 balance other than a $15 3 week hold on my first sale. Please advise
Need to stop trying to transfer funds into Paypal, ONLY way is to verify DOB and SSN.....Yes it is Normal! If you need to pay for something then use the method you used to make a purchase.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
rsot (10-05-2014), WeezerDog (10-04-2014)
Old 10-06-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

My problem, as I see it, is I bought a stealth ebay/PP account already set up under a fictitious name and address. I dont know how I would buy anything on ebay to cash out the PP account if the mailing address is different than my real address.
Old 10-07-2014

You can rent a PO Box, UPS Store box, or any similar mailbox rental you can find locally.
Old 10-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
You cant transfer money off of a cc but you can do purchases - as you have seen
Old 10-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
My problem, as I see it, is I bought a stealth ebay/PP account already set up under a fictitious name and address. I dont know how I would buy anything on ebay to cash out the PP account if the mailing address is different than my real address.
You get access to the address you use on ebay.

Rent a USPS box or one from a Mom & Pop store.

Foregt your real address is it is suspended.

Old 10-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Make sure your dropshipping operations are quality
Old 10-07-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I dont have access to the address I use on ebay. Thats my problem and the reason why I cant buy and have the stuff sent to me. On the suggestion that I get a UPS Store box/address. I can do that however if I do a change of address on this new account (1 week old) is that not going to raise flags?
Old 10-07-2014

The person you bought the account from can give you a timeline, but you can change the shipping address eventually. If you try to change that the moment you get the account, then yeah it would raise flags, so the most important part is to have cookies and some activity in place in your account first.
Old 10-13-2014

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
I dont have access to the address I use on ebay. Thats my problem and the reason why I cant buy and have the stuff sent to me. On the suggestion that I get a UPS Store box/address. I can do that however if I do a change of address on this new account (1 week old) is that not going to raise flags?
I'm sure that you can change your address immediately, such as P.O box, but the first important thing which you must remember is whenever you login to ebay, you are a unique person, with a private IP, computer, etc, or use ex-cookies. If you can do that, your flags is raising.