eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Can I add vba after being limited? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/78292-can-i-add-vba-after-being-limited.html)

Lia 10-09-2014 11:42 PM

Can I add vba after being limited?

My old vba is closed/expired. Can I add a new vba before resolving the limits?

http://i.imgur.com/Q2ubUoP.png

http://i.imgur.com/qLf04ZP.png

Lia 10-10-2014 12:48 AM

Re: Can I add vba after being limited?

I tried to add a bank account but it just asks me to log in over and over. Help please

RosieTosie 10-10-2014 04:13 AM

Sounds like you answered your own question here and trying to add a vba or any bank account on this account is already binned, move on, buy the estealth, read other postings in the forum about why this isn't going to work, and start all over again and hit the ground running with all new and fresh details this time!

rsot 10-10-2014 04:36 AM

Which browser you using OP?

Lia 10-10-2014 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 596583)
Which browser you using OP?

Chrome. When I try it on firefox, same thing happens.

snortex 10-12-2014 02:42 AM

I had the same issue being redirected to login page when trying to confirm bank account
Then I decided to complete another step (Confirm Identity) and surprisingly my account was fully unblocked when I did it.
I guess there is some glitch in the system, you account is already confirmed (PP does not know it is closed/expired), but for some reason this step is not marked as completed.

Lia 10-14-2014 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snortex (Post 597198)
I had the same issue being redirected to login page when trying to confirm bank account
Then I decided to complete another step (Confirm Identity) and surprisingly my account was fully unblocked when I did it.
I guess there is some glitch in the system, you account is already confirmed (PP does not know it is closed/expired), but for some reason this step is not marked as completed.

Can you add bank account now after confirming identity? So when you resolved the photo id thing, your paypal got unlimited right? Thanks a lot. :)

livelifewild 10-14-2014 06:14 PM

Ok I have had that happen to me before. You have to email them. When you go to add a bank account it just asks you to log in over and over and over again is that correct?

If that is what is happening, you have to email them thru customer support. Copy what you type in the email to them and save it some where because once you send it to them in about 10 minutes you will get a GENERIC automated email. You will need to click Reply to that email and say that this did not answer my question I need additional help and paste your email again. And then wait for their answer. It is a glitch if you get a helpful rep they will manually over ride the system for you. If you want you can include in the email the routing and checking account number but thats up to you.

MM78 10-14-2014 06:20 PM

This is another reason why we tell people to use VBA's before getting into selling.

Mrjame 10-14-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lia (Post 596522)
My old vba is closed/expired. Can I add a new vba before resolving the limits?

http://i.imgur.com/Q2ubUoP.png

http://i.imgur.com/qLf04ZP.png

Sure, and your account is normal back :dance::dance:

Lia 10-14-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livelifewild (Post 598134)
Ok I have had that happen to me before. You have to email them. When you go to add a bank account it just asks you to log in over and over and over again is that correct?

If that is what is happening, you have to email them thru customer support. Copy what you type in the email to them and save it some where because once you send it to them in about 10 minutes you will get a GENERIC automated email. You will need to click Reply to that email and say that this did not answer my question I need additional help and paste your email again. And then wait for their answer. It is a glitch if you get a helpful rep they will manually over ride the system for you. If you want you can include in the email the routing and checking account number but thats up to you.

Yeah they said I had to call em.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 598135)
This is another reason why we tell people to use VBA's before getting into selling.

What are you talking about? I bought vba here and got my paypal verified. Selling and withdrawal are lifted.

livelifewild 10-15-2014 05:10 PM

Write again, you will get another rep. Just reply again and ask for someone to manually add the bank account information for you. That there is some kind of glitch and if they could please add it on their end for you.

I have had to go thru 3 different customer service reps responding to me to get one that did it for me. And no problems.

Lia 10-16-2014 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livelifewild (Post 598537)
Write again, you will get another rep. Just reply again and ask for someone to manually add the bank account information for you. That there is some kind of glitch and if they could please add it on their end for you.

I have had to go thru 3 different customer service reps responding to me to get one that did it for me. And no problems.

Thank you but vba log in expires after 11 hours. Do you think rep would be able to add it manually before the vba ends?

GreenBean 10-16-2014 02:32 AM

Not always.

Sellers sometimes might have longer expiry VBAs.

Suggest you check.

:ranger:

livelifewild 10-16-2014 03:50 PM

As Greenbean said I would suggest seeing about getting one that has a longer shelf life.
And when I wrote them again I responded to the initial automated email the sent me. When you wrote your original email and they sent you the non human generic email...you hit reply to that email again and try again. You will get a different rep.

Lia 10-19-2014 11:27 AM

Okay will give it a shot. Thanks guys