eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Limited, refunds, and paypal...OH MY, (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/7916-limited-refunds-paypal-oh-my.html)

Murderistic1 11-02-2008 09:06 PM

Limited, refunds, and paypal...OH MY,

OK, long story short, I have 1 older PP account, with a link to my real social. It is 8 years old. Was in good standing until my ex decided to get stupid and make some EBAY auctions for items that she didn't have. She then collected the PP payment, and never sent the items. I guess it was a F U to me. Well here we go with the fun.

So I make a new PP account, no info the same on it, different name variation of mine. I got a 1000.00 this week in sales, with all but 4 items (350.00 worth) sent. I log in today, bam limited.

If I refund the people that I did not acutall ship yet, will the balance of payments refunded come from my PP account even if it is limited, or will PP *******S try and hit my CC that the PP account is linked to? If they take the PP balance, I can get the money from the buyers other ways.

It is requesting invoice info, SS# and tracking on an item whose auction actually ended last night? I'll get a tracking with my CC from USPS, and invoices are easy with Q or PS. But the SS#?

I have 2 EIN for my other legit business, can I use the EIN to get the limit taken off for the moment? I'll give them the rest of what they request as well.

If they unlimit my account, I will empty it and follow even better procedure now that I know what I am up against. I won't fail again, but I do need this damn money from PP.

Any thoughts?

aspkin 11-02-2008 09:50 PM

Refunded money will come from your account balance first then other methods you have on file.

Paypal usually doesn't accept EINs.

Was your account verified and confirmed? Has a credit card and bank account on it?

Murderistic1 11-02-2008 10:06 PM

Different CC yes, Bank account was going to be added today when I got a new checking account # (I have a few spare accounts)....

Phone verified and all that. Should I apprach the 3 buys that were not shipped and let them know I need payment a different way, and will allow them to only pay item price with shipping being eaten by me to sweeten their deal?

I'm damn near positive I linked my real SS # with my old account, but then again, I can't verify it and it was made a LONG time ago. Never was limited until she pulled that crap on me....

hux 11-02-2008 11:42 PM

Wow, that sounds like a evil thing for the ex gf to do. I hope you got even :)

pinkharo 11-05-2008 06:37 PM

You should email all your buyers if you haven't sent and hope that they will send payment a different. But tell them the pp acct was jacked and paypal needs to limit it. Don't want to lie but that's a better excuse and gives buyer more confidence that you are legit.

good luck