Paypal limitation all documents accepted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-05-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Paypal limitation all documents accepted

Hi thanks in advance for the help.
Had a few VERO problems on e bay through Mojang not liking any use of the word mine Steve creeper etc. we sell personalised bags and stuff. Got a one month suspension from e bay which is fair enough. Mid way through the ban I get asked for id from PayPal which I send in this was on the 15 October.
It shows as accepted and completed but I am still restricted.
I call them everyday and they say there is no reason it should not be lifted wait 24 hours.
My question is is this just bull poo is there something they are not telling me?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-06-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Paypal limitation all documents accepted

Still ringing paypal everyday it has been 17 days now everytime I ring I am sweet as candy. I keep getting its been completed you will here from us very shortly. I don't get my hopes up!
Old 11-06-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Update to follow and it is interesting to know that get the right person at paxpal and more happens. The last agent has said this is ridiculous we are still limited I am on the case. I will come back to you in a half an hour and if I can't resolve it now I will give you my personal extension number so we can deal with it together!
As much as it hurts be nice I think is the key! In the words of Marge Simpson you catch more wasps with honey than you do with vinegar
Old 11-06-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You should create more stealth accounts and attack on different levels...not just one account
Old 11-06-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Still awaiting my e mail from them there half an hour must be different from mine.

Rsot i am doing just that new bank acc sorted in mother in laws name. Just awaiting acc number gmail done paypal open but not verified yet.

Way I see it is limit risk the same way a EB and PP do themselves. for every account I have my risk is spread.
Old 11-07-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Still at it Steven from PP actually put me on hold for awhile to talk to there suspensions department..... I am ever the optimist but the pessimist has got me building the stealth account.
If it helps anyone a Nationwide Basic Account was fairly easy to set up in my mother in laws name credit checked and verified on-line just got to sign the docs and send back in.
Old 11-11-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Update guess what still limited. I regard my daily calls as a bit of a laugh now.
To anyone going through this they will not ring you back they will not hurry it up. I reckon I have lost around £3000 in turnover in the 28 days this has taken
My advice would be to read these forums a lot. If you can afford it by the stealth guide its invaluable.
I know have a trusted ex colleague running me an account. My 2nd stealth account is up and my third and fourth are in the process.
At the end of this I should have 5 accounts done so I have like PP limited my risks. now they cannot stop me earning a living.
FYI The stuff I sell is all legitimate But I sometimes fall foul of VERX as it is personalised things I sell.

The moral is that you cannot trust a robot to take a balanced or objective view on an account.
Old 11-11-2014

Longevity: 55%
Send a message via Skype™ to progetter92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanieuk1 View Post
Update to follow and it is interesting to know that get the right person at paxpal and more happens. The last agent has said this is ridiculous we are still limited I am on the case. I will come back to you in a half an hour and if I can't resolve it now I will give you my personal extension number so we can deal with it together!
As much as it hurts be nice I think is the key! In the words of Marge Simpson you catch more wasps with honey than you do with vinegar
Yea I prefer to call PP then email them, you just got to have a way with words.
The Following User Says Thank You to progetter92 For This Useful Post:
Beanieuk1 (11-12-2014)
Old 11-11-2014

Longevity: 60%

PayPal just totally sucks, better off to do away with paypal and use merchant accounts. Take my advice now before you start up your stealth accounts. Set yourself up a merchant account to bypass paypal and all problems will be solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanieuk1 View Post
Update guess what still limited. I regard my daily calls as a bit of a laugh now.
To anyone going through this they will not ring you back they will not hurry it up. I reckon I have lost around £3000 in turnover in the 28 days this has taken
My advice would be to read these forums a lot. If you can afford it by the stealth guide its invaluable.
I know have a trusted ex colleague running me an account. My 2nd stealth account is up and my third and fourth are in the process.
At the end of this I should have 5 accounts done so I have like PP limited my risks. now they cannot stop me earning a living.
FYI The stuff I sell is all legitimate But I sometimes fall foul of VERX as it is personalised things I sell.

The moral is that you cannot trust a robot to take a balanced or objective view on an account.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cracker100 For This Useful Post:
Beanieuk1 (11-12-2014)
Old 11-11-2014

Longevity: 56%

interesting reed, keep us updated, did you get steve's extension? did he not ring you back?
The Following User Says Thank You to tom9898 For This Useful Post:
Beanieuk1 (11-12-2014)
Old 11-12-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Needless to say the call never came and the extension did not work! Called again today. I put it to the operator that I could have applied for a passport and received it in the time it has taken them to process this.

My request to them today was can you give me a time schedule to work to or be say no we are permanently limiting the account. The guy agreed this was a reasonable request and has put it to his supervisor...... All bets on a return call lol!

I do agree where possible call them e mails can be mis-interpreted or ignored.

Yes I agree the agents are probably not doing a lot either but I am still going to ring them everyday in a sick sort of way I am actually enjoying it!

Thanks for the comment on the merchant account that is a great idea

Sure I will be posting again!
Old 11-12-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Guess what.... Yep nobody called me back! I know I shouldn't but the way I see it after 30 days I have nothing to lose so here it is my e mail for your viewing pleasure

Well here we are at our 30 Day limitation anniversary. I ring every day and receive broken promises as follows.
1. Everything is ok it will be lifted in 24 hours
2. Let me look at it I will call you back
3. Ill put you on hold whilst I talk to the limitations team yes it is being dealt with as we speak
4. (my favourite) I am a limitations expert and I understand your frustration. I know how it winds me up when people promise things and don't deliver. I am not going to say I will be in touch with you in 24 hours give me until Wednesday and I will definitely call you back.
5. I am going to pass this to a supervisor who will call you back as a matter of urgency (I was told in previous conversations there were no supervisors that could help)

Surely it cannot possibly take 30 days to check a UK born resident on the electoral roll, at a permanent address for the last 6 years and 5 years in a previous address, holding a valid passport and driving licence (I could get a UK Driving Licence or a Passport in this time).

Surely as I will not be the only person in this situation it is counter productive to pay employees to fob people off? As it neither helps their mental well-being or and I use the term loosely us as the customer.

I would like an answer either way Yes we will be sorting it or no we do not want UK Sellers that not only get positive feedback from there customers but personal messages telling us how ecstatic their children have been with our personalised gifts.

I totally understand and accept the need for checks and verifications but a simple look at our e bay account would show you what we are selling and how good it is.

Whilst pay pal expects (rightly so) that we offer our customers a positive and engaging experience I cannot say that I fell as positive about my experience with Pay Pal.

I have always believed in both E Bay and Pay Pal as a good opportunity for people to earn a living. I have ran my own company for the last 8 years but due to ill health (Gulf War Syndrome in case anyone cares) I cannot do this any more. I naively looked at my Wife's Facebook micro business and thought yes we can make this work using Pay pal and E Bay how wrong I was. We have pretty much missed the Christmas orders now and using our beginning figures as a base we are out around £3000.

Thank you for your time if you got this far I am expecting no resolution and a standard reply from you buy hey I live in hope that someone may actually take ownership of my small problem.

Craig
Old 11-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Each call you make means paypal put your account back to the bottom of the pile.

They are playing you badly.

Eta: Is this your real info?

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Beanieuk1 (11-13-2014)
Old 11-13-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Each call you make means paypal put your account back to the bottom of the pile.

They are playing you badly.

Eta: Is this your real info?

Yes a 2003 account both of them! Can ypu imagine a business where it is fine to put the customer last and still make money! We are doing it wrong.

I have consigned myself to this account being burnt I just want to make someone say it.

My two new stealth accounts are nearly operational. And I will be looking to make a third all legit details on two third will be legit bar the bank.

I habe learnt so much on this forum and with the Stealth Book it eases my mind to know we can still win
Old 11-13-2014

Longevity: 62%

sorted mate
Old 11-13-2014

If a paypal employee suspends 1000 innocent accounts, it does not affect his job at all. If a paypal employee reinstated 1 account that years later gets some kind of complaint, it comes back on that paypal employee in a negative way. Paypal is not staffed by a team of people trying to help you, the customer. Its just a factory of low paid workers trying to keep their jobs and stay out of the crosshairs of their egomaniacal middle-management bosses. Typical corporate work environment. No surprise.
The Following User Says Thank You to cerebus For This Useful Post:
Beanieuk1 (11-13-2014)
Old 11-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%

Why are you using your mother-in-law's bank accounts?
Old 11-13-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Why are you using your mother-in-law's bank accounts?
I have a clean line of name and addresses with my mother in law for my new stealth accounts. 1 is finished have a retired colleague running another and just opened a bank account for my third.

This forum is a god send!
Old 11-13-2014

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Paypal is not staffed by a team of people trying to help you, the customer.
Yep, they for sure they do not care or want to help you, they want you to be dead and get praised on what they did so that the middle-management praises them for it.
Old 09-13-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Ok, so what ever happened to this op? Did he ever get his money? Lol, it was 4 years ago.