eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   "⊗⊗⊗⊗" Software Suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/79534-fake-software-suspension.html)

goldstealth 11-15-2014 12:51 AM

"⊗⊗⊗⊗" Software Suspension

Hi everyone.

This is a testament to Paypal's silliness and how they delay suspensions.

The last account I had limited was about a year ago, and that would be my eBay account. It was due to "high risk activity". Still bewilders me why I got limited but I smartened up and ever since 0 limitations 0 suspensions.

Well just for kicks I logged into that old email and boom I had gotten a email from Paypal last week saying I was limited due to selling "⊗⊗⊗⊗" software. What I had sold was Microsoft Office 2007.

I know I know ..its high risk. I was new to stealth but just giving all you new stealth users a clear example of how SLOW they can be to limit a account.

:ballchain:

slokor 11-15-2014 03:27 AM

Re: "⊗⊗⊗⊗" Software Suspension

That's how theyve always worked.
if you look at the date of the limitation in the resolution center you will most likely find that the limitation is backdated to almost a year ago.
they give you the 'illusion' that you can still use their service until the very last second. Im thinking theyre trying to get more money 'trapped' in the account before limiting it.

rsot 11-15-2014 07:02 AM

Smokes and mirrors - not a great experimental task but hey, whatever works

goldstealth 11-15-2014 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 608461)
That's how theyve always worked.
if you look at the date of the limitation in the resolution center you will most likely find that the limitation is backdated to almost a year ago.
they give you the 'illusion' that you can still use their service until the very last second. Im thinking theyre trying to get more money 'trapped' in the account before limiting it.

Its actually kinda scary. I'm not even trying to log back in to that account so I'll just take your word.

To be completely honest I didn't believe the forum members on here that it could take so long to receive a suspension. It just doesn't seem realistic that a company so popular can have such corruption. Its really something you almost have to see to believe.

Thats 1 full year without ANY activity and boom indefinite suspension. And like I said it wasn't f*ke at all but I know that doesn't matter, at least to them.

I kinda have religously been making new ebay/paypal accounts weekly just because, but seeing that limitation really cements the idea ....NEVER PUT YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET! :smash:

Its kinda alarming to know my accounts I have now could get limited in the future for selling legit items but are vero related. I sell mostly clothing but I'm straying away from that and this just validates everything I've read on this forum thus far.

Keep in mind at the time like I said I was new to stealth.. I've had no suspensions/limitations since (crossed fingers)