eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   How is one notified of a PayPal limitation? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/79911-how-one-notified-paypal-limitation.html)

surfacecar 11-23-2014 10:05 PM

How is one notified of a PayPal limitation?

I have a paypal account that I rarely log into. Maybe once or twice a month at most. Sometimes I go a couple of months without logging in. Money dribbles in constantly. If paypal limits your account, do they send you an email or do you only find out when you log in? I would hate for money to keep being deposited into a limited account that I can't withdraw.

Mrjame 11-24-2014 02:21 AM

Re: How is one notified of a PayPal limitation?

PP will send you an email and give you how to remove limits if you have. Re-check account and solve your problem

Dmshark25 11-24-2014 02:38 AM

But be careful it's rare but it has happened where users never received an email and only found out when they logged in

Also unless your getting a few small payments of under $5 each a week or something, than you should withdrawal funds on a more regular basis, so paypal doesn't hold your money for 6 months if there ever is a limitation

slokor 11-24-2014 03:23 AM

One more thing - and quite scary.
It is possible for them to limit the account yet not notify you of it until a certain action takes place. This means they'll allow you to keep getting funds and make it seem the account is active yet when youll try to withdraw the funds they'll limit it on the spot. When youll check the date of the limitation itll be backdated to whenever it was the decision was actually made to limit the account for whatever reason.
Happened to me several times in the past.

Geegee83 11-24-2014 04:22 AM

I had one limited last week and no email from them.. just noticed when I logged in.

UK Paypal that is.

solefoodbk 11-24-2014 05:29 AM

I can give you example on how they don't ALWAYS send emails...

I just had a issue with one of my accounts. Long story short after calling paypal multiple times they ended up giving me that "instant" withdrawal beta they're testing. No email no nothing from them. Usually they supposed to send out a email describing the upgrade to your paypal account, but I never got one.

In the rare event you are in their "que" (pending limitation) Logging in can trigger the limitation. Then you'll get the email shortly after.

This is rare so its highly unlikely but has happened.

rsot 11-24-2014 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrjame (Post 611737)
PP will send you an email and give you how to remove limits if you have. Re-check account and solve your problem

PP is known for lack of communication :(