eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Please help! Regaring upgrading account to Bussiness (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/79990-please-help-regaring-upgrading-account-bussiness.html)

ducky00 11-25-2014 02:58 PM

Please help! Regaring upgrading account to Bussiness

Hope all is well. I have spoke with couple people regarding this and i have been receiving different answers.

My question is. If we were to open a paypal account stealth. If i were to open upgrade to a Business account which is Legit. Is it true that paypal will not longer ask us send them my Driver License/or give the a SS number.

Meaning once we open up the stealth account and we upgrade to a Business account and input a Tax ID number and we start selling in Large numbers paypal will no limit our account.

Some people tell me that is true what i say. And some people tell me NO paypal will still ask you for SS number or Send in Driver License if you transactions that are over $3000 in a month.

THank you for your help.

shani1212 11-25-2014 06:12 PM

Re: Please help! Regaring upgrading account to Bussiness

Quote:

Originally Posted by ducky00 (Post 612395)
Hope all is well. I have spoke with couple people regarding this and i have been receiving different answers.

My question is. If we were to open a paypal account stealth. If i were to open upgrade to a Business account which is Legit. Is it true that paypal will not longer ask us send them my Driver License/or give the a SS number.

Meaning once we open up the stealth account and we upgrade to a Business account and input a Tax ID number and we start selling in Large numbers paypal will no limit our account.

Some people tell me that is true what i say. And some people tell me NO paypal will still ask you for SS number or Send in Driver License if you transactions that are over $3000 in a month.

THank you for your help.

PP may or not ask for SS number. If your business is legit then why not create legit PP, why sleath PP?..

yankee 11-25-2014 06:52 PM

Re: Please help! Regaring upgrading account to Bussiness

Start stealth PP and when and only when they demand TAX info, supply your EIN and upgrade.
Almost always they ask for nothing more. If you start with opening, then they want the users SS.
I have never been asked to prove my identity but I never have paypal issues(on my accounts for my businesses, not some of my sellers)