eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   How to receive money from restricted Paypal Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/79994-how-receive-money-restricted-paypal-account.html)

Karnok 11-25-2014 03:37 PM

How to receive money from restricted Paypal Account

Hey,

I have several German Paypal Accounts, all with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, adress etc. There's money on each of those Accounts, but every Account is limited, for different reasons. One Account has been limited because of too much money received, others have been linked to that account, and others have been banned for random reasons. All Accounts cannot receive or send money. The Accs are not linked to bank or credit card. I am required to send proof of my identity via identity card etc. This I can obviously not do.
I have another real, working paypal account with my real data and I do not wish to endager that real Account.
Is there still any way to receive the money that's frozen on the Paypal Accounts?

Thanks in advance!

Dmshark25 11-25-2014 08:45 PM

Re: How to receive money from restricted Paypal Account

No, if they are limited you cannot get the funds for 180 days and than after you will get whatever is left if no charge backs , But if they Believe there is fraud they have been known to keep funds in rare occasions

Once the 180 days is up you can just withdrawal the funds to a bank account or get a ch check

Karnok 11-26-2014 06:08 AM

Thank you for the reply! But one more question regarding the next step I have to take:

the 180 day span is not a problem, I don't need the money anytime soon. As long as I'm sure that I'll get it eventually, I'm happy.
I'm just not quite sure if/what to do.
They are asking for my identity card and things alike.
Now can I simply ignore their requests and after 180 days, I can add a bank account and withdraw the funds even if the bank account name is different from the paypal account? (If they require me to send them 1 cent from my bank account to verify the name, I'd be screwed)

Or do I have to send them some sort of identity card and what else they're asking for, and only then will they let me have my money after 180days? If I have to send my real ID, I'd very likely seriously endanger my original paypal account which I guess I'm not willing to do.

ilcarletto 11-26-2014 07:08 AM

Well if rememer correctly the 180 days starts from when you get the Paypl mail that your account is definitively closed and they do not want to have anymore business with you.

If they did ask you to provide documents, your account is not closed but in a "limbo" state.

So if you wait... you could wait forever.
If you are willing to provide ID, that ID shall match your account... no point in giving PP a different one specially if it links the "soon to be dead" account to your real one.

If you attach a bank account it has to be a "never used before on paypal" account and withdrawing money they will not see your name.

I would try, as you said to send them some sort of identity card and what else they're asking for ...it might work.
:thumb:

xxrange 11-28-2014 10:45 PM

Try using old savings account that are lying around thats what i do

rsot 12-01-2014 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxrange (Post 613564)
Try using old savings account that are lying around thats what i do

Never recommendable to use old accounts that have already been used...

xxrange 12-02-2014 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 614367)
Never recommendable to use old accounts that have already been used...

Never said they were used, besides it would not go through

undercoverdon 12-02-2014 11:43 AM

If Paypal can link it to another account, you may be able to get your money in 45 days. Happened to me.

evicktd 12-07-2014 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undercoverdon (Post 615006)
If Paypal can link it to another account, you may be able to get your money in 45 days. Happened to me.

can you detail this experience?

GreenBean 12-07-2014 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evicktd (Post 616892)
can you detail this experience?

Some users have spoken to paypal and been given the OK to have the funds sent to another paypal account.

It will only be offered IN WRITING by paypal if they consider it reasonable.

Problem is the matter of linking accounts, and allowing paypal to look at another account.

Overall, it's not wise to evern remotely consider especially for users who have access to bank accounts. I handled some transfers like this some time ago, evicktd. Monies came thro'. Accounts receiving the transfer all got limited as high risk within 4 months. No real reason, imo.

:brushteeth:

Below is the latest thread on the matter

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...account-o.html

evicktd 12-10-2014 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 616914)
Some users have spoken to paypal and been given the OK to have the funds sent to another paypal account.

It will only be offered IN WRITING by paypal if they consider it reasonable.

Problem is the matter of linking accounts, and allowing paypal to look at another account.

Overall, it's not wise to evern remotely consider especially for users who have access to bank accounts. I handled some transfers like this some time ago, evicktd. Monies came thro'. Accounts receiving the transfer all got limited as high risk within 4 months. No real reason, imo.

:brushteeth:

Below is the latest thread on the matter

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...account-o.html

Gb, that's a good assessment. Probably a last resort :amen: