eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PayPal rep told me in detail why my 2 accounts were limited. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/80933-paypal-rep-told-me-detail-why-my-2-accounts-were-limited.html)

peterspike 12-20-2014 11:18 PM

PayPal rep told me in detail why my 2 accounts were limited.

These 2 accounts were a few weeks back now. First of all I purchased an account from here, I started selling on it right away Vero items and was
selling 3 a day, I had a 100 item £3500 limit so I thought I would try to max it out (yes stupid of me I know) but this wasn't the reason that I was
limited. On the second week I decided to try and make my own stealth account, everything was going perfect for 4 days, I did not even use the
account I made. What got me caught was, I use a program to box in each portable browser so everything is contained in them, no cookies can get
out ect it saves using different user accounts for each profile also they dont eat up as much RAM on your PC so it runs just as fast. My problem was
that I had opened both accounts from the one boxed browser by mistake ( I have since sorted this problem out now so it will never happen again)
So the reason why I know it was this was when I phoned them up to ask again if they would unlimit the account I used, so I decided to ask them
why. The rep told me that the accounts were limited because they got linked and she even told me the 2 emails that linked them I was surprised at this
because I did not think that she would release these details. So that's how I know it was not listing to much, they had both been linked through the box
trough cookies, there is no other way as I change and check IPs thoroughly. And just made that one mistake, so that's it really at least I know now.

GreenBean 12-21-2014 12:05 AM

Re: PayPal rep told me in detail why my 2 accounts were limited.

If you were supplying that in writing, then fine.

Reps have made such claims/allegations before.

There is a tendency for reps to not be truthful.

Dmshark25 12-21-2014 01:30 AM

The reps don't think for themselves they are just given words to say to everyone that calls and they do not know the reason why

But selling Vero items right off the Bat full force, will get you shut down every-time

yotano211 12-21-2014 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterspike (Post 622406)
I use a program to box in each portable browser so everything is contained in them, no cookies can get
out ect it saves using different user accounts for each profile also they dont eat up as much RAM on your PC so it runs just as fast. now.

That is a completely wrong statement, my selling laptop only has 4gb of system memory, RAM. Its running Windows 7 Pro with about 30 user accounts. The laptop is not running any slower than my gaming laptop with 12gb of RAM and only 1 user account.

The thing that I do is, when I want to log out of an old user account and into a new one, I simply press "log out" on the Windows task. It has a small high performance SSD drive so it takes changing into a new user account much faster.

pikachu10 12-21-2014 05:14 AM

I also had a PayPal rep tell me why my account was suspended. He was the only person I talked to that wasn't infinitely rude.

peterspike 12-21-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotano211 (Post 622435)
That is a completely wrong statement, my selling laptop only has 4gb of system memory, RAM. Its running Windows 7 Pro with about 30 user accounts. The laptop is not running any slower than my gaming laptop with 12gb of RAM and only 1 user account.

The thing that I do is, when I want to log out of an old user account and into a new one, I simply press "log out" on the Windows task. It has a small high performance SSD drive so it takes changing into a new user account much faster.

Sorry my mistake I was stating this fact when running VMs nothing to do with user accounts.

JamesNorth101 12-21-2014 11:31 AM

This is one of the reasons it better to just stick to user accounts. It stops this ever happening.

Portable browsers may not share regular cookies, but they do share flash cookies.

rsot 12-22-2014 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikachu10 (Post 622451)
I also had a PayPal rep tell me why my account was suspended. He was the only person I talked to that wasn't infinitely rude.

Did he fix?