eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal Account Limited, Help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/81141-paypal-account-limited-help.html)

Chris18181 12-28-2014 12:56 PM

Paypal Account Limited, Help!

Hi Everyone,

I woke up this morning to an email that said "Your account has been limited until we hear from you"

I logged into my Paypal Account and found out why my Paypal Account was limited

"Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Dec 28, 2014: We need a little bit more information about some money you recently received or withdrew.
"

This Paypal account that is limited is all my real info. I have been sending funds to and from my other 2 Paypal stealth accounts. now they are wanting all this info which most i have supplied

PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED

I am not sure what to do now, they are wanting "proof of delivery" for the transactions i sent to my other 3 Paypal stealth accounts. but these weren't any purchases i just sent these as a gift so i wouldn't be charged a fee. I can provide proof for the 1st Transaction as it was a sale.

I have had this Paypal account since 2006 and this is the first time this has ever happened, I am wondering if it would be easier to just call them since this is all my real info and say the transactions i sent were for a family member? or ship some kind of small item to each of the Paypal accounts they are wanting proof of delivery for. I am thinking this may be easier in getting my account restored.

Thanks ~Chris~

also my other 2 Paypal accounts i use to sell on ebay.

ishhstar 12-28-2014 01:10 PM

Re: Paypal Account Limited, Help!

Why were you sending funds from your stealth accounts to your main one? That's a BIG NO NO

Chris18181 12-28-2014 01:20 PM

i did this so i could transfer the funds to my bank so it would arrive faster, I do have a bank account on my Stealth Paypal's.

Bunneh 12-28-2014 02:53 PM

Just wait 24 hours after adding documents to the limitation.
Paypal will let you know if they require more or not.

rsot 12-29-2014 09:56 AM

This kind of request is usually too rough on an account to salvage - VERY rarely does an account get reinstated following this FULL request.

Don't call PP with that excuse of yours OP - just do the steps and hope. You have learned the lesson of not to transfer

Chris18181 12-29-2014 06:04 PM

It's too late, I called and the guy on the phone was wanting to know a reason for every transaction I made. Then a day later they limited all 5 of my accounts that I were transferring funds to and sending as a gift.

RichardCard82 12-29-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 625245)
It's too late, I called and the guy on the phone was wanting to know a reason for every transaction I made. Then a day later they limited all 5 of my accounts that I were transferring funds to and sending as a gift.

Congrats you've just joined the boat that we're all mostly in. Sorry to say but paypal limits for anything and i do mean anything. Sending money from stealth accounts to your main is dangerous as you unfortunately just found out. You'll have to create new accounts and never connect them by sending money to each one of them. Good luck

Chris18181 12-31-2014 11:25 AM

From now on i will just withdraw all my funds to my bank with my new Paypal account. I received another email saying i could withdraw my funds within 45 day, so thats good.

AKasper 01-02-2015 09:47 AM

Hey, how come they are letting you withdraw your money within 45 days time? Last time I was permanently limited I couldn't withdraw money for 180 days.

Chris18181 01-03-2015 02:26 PM

Not really sure, Maybe it's changed

Cooldeals28 01-03-2015 04:49 PM

I hope I can withdraw after 45 days that would be great I don't wanna wait till may
I will find out in two weeks I guess

GreenBean 01-03-2015 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKasper (Post 626620)
Hey, how come they are letting you withdraw your money within 45 days time? Last time I was permanently limited I couldn't withdraw money for 180 days.

Some USA accounts with paypal limitations get this offer given.
Been a few UK ones as well but not on the scale of the USA.

BUT it usually means that the account is going to be looked at to makle sure there are no chargebacks.

And, here's the rub. paypal has taken out funds from the limited balance. They reserve their rights to do that in their T&S.

:brushteeth:

AKasper 01-04-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 627197)
Some USA accounts with paypal limitations get this offer given.
Been a few UK ones as well but not on the scale of the USA.

BUT it usually means that the account is going to be looked at to makle sure there are no chargebacks.

And, here's the rub. paypal has taken out funds from the limited balance. They reserve their rights to do that in their T&S.

:brushteeth:

On what grounds can they just take money like that? I'm not saying they wouldn't, but how do they justify it? You mean they don't ever give it you back? That's just plain wrong.

colfor 01-04-2015 03:03 PM

Those screenshots contain Transaction ID's! OP, I would get rid of that information sharpish if I were you

paraline2000 01-04-2015 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colfor (Post 627407)
Those screenshots contain Transaction ID's! OP, I would get rid of that information sharpish if I were you

I agree with this, maybe an admin should step in.

rsot 01-05-2015 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93tillinfiniti (Post 627558)
I agree with this, maybe an admin should step in.

Numbers have been up for way too long at this point :(

Chris18181 01-06-2015 05:11 PM

Why do the Transaction ID's need to be removed?

ishhstar 01-06-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 628327)

Are you serious?

JamesNorth101 01-06-2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 628327)

eBay and PP will most likely monitor this forum... Try to at least make them work for it :)

BeAwesome 01-10-2015 10:18 PM

If you absolutely MUST transfer funds between stealths to get the money out, at least make it look like a sale. They can't link the accounts if it looks like a natural sale.

I have had to do this in a jam multiple times and had no problem getting linked. Create an invoice and make it some kind of service and then just pay the invoice with the other stealth account. Pay the darn sales fee, it's a small price to pay to get your money and not create big problems.

If it's a service, of course they can never ask for tracking and don't make the invoice for the EXACT amount in your other account either, make it look real.

This has worked for me with no problems. And just don't make a pattern out of it. With the same account always selling to the same account. Keep track of what you are doing so you do not create a pattern.

johnquango 01-13-2015 05:33 AM

Limited Paypal Account have to wait the 180 days

but the Ebay linked acc is still 100%, no issues. have cleared the sellers fees that were owed. Should I now Remove the Link / Remove Paypal from this Ebay account ? or leave it alone til paypal release the funds their holding?

GreenBean 01-13-2015 05:45 AM

Removing the link only show from your side.

The info still stays on the dark side.

I tend to advise users to let things be.

:ranger: