eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PayPal checking CallerID (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/84317-paypal-checking-callerid.html)

Genio 03-29-2015 09:31 AM

PayPal checking CallerID

Bought a prepaid well that doesnt work because they are checking CallerID I keep getting this stupid thing everytime im sending money. Any ideas?

http://www.i.imgur.com/Lg77jT5.png%2...om/Lg77jT5.png

Genio 03-29-2015 09:35 AM

Re: PayPal checking CallerID

I even bought a Tracfone, I bought a Vanilla Visa. I give up any ideas?

MM78 03-29-2015 10:54 AM

The problem is that you need to have access to the original phone number that was added to PayPal when it was created. Adding another number does not work.

sax4 03-29-2015 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 654884)
The problem is that you need to have access to the original phone number that was added to PayPal when it was created. Adding another number does not work.

Does that just apply to money sending? I sometimes make up the number when I create an account,when it comes to verifying(creating seller account/listing first item) then I get a real number and enter it.

Genio 03-29-2015 01:18 PM

I don't have access to the original number. Right now any number listed on the PayPal I have access to. The original was removed.

Genio 03-29-2015 01:28 PM

PayPal has told me from 5 different people that they made modifications on my account to prevent this from occurring again. Still does so now I gave up on PayPal's assistance.

nas 03-29-2015 11:21 PM

I tried creating a new account with a new tracfone and I get this message not sure what to do?

Genio 03-29-2015 11:35 PM

Looks like original number is the solution. If you manage to have it then you are set!

bjammin 03-30-2015 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 654909)
Does that just apply to money sending? I sometimes make up the number when I create an account,when it comes to verifying(creating seller account/listing first item) then I get a real number and enter it.

That applies to adding a bank account and sometimes withdrawing money if you do not keep cookies. It is so very important to keep the phone number that you create the paypal account with active.

bjammin 03-30-2015 11:23 AM

If you lose the phone number that you create the paypal account with and you keep getting messages like "we do not recognize your device". Now this is a BS message for new/newer accounts. You can get an assload of cookies previous to adding a VBA or bank account and you can still get that message. It is very frustrating.

Then when you change your phone number it will allow you to do so, but when you try to use that number for verifying your account because of the "we do not recognize your device" then it gives you the new message "this number does not appear to be registered to you". This is another BS message because they do not know who the numbers are registered to. They just say that because it was not the original number used to create the account.

So, keep the original number used when creating the PayPal account active. Or you can try to call in.

muzzie 03-30-2015 12:02 PM

I guess, you may try to call in and to claim that your phone was lost along with the prepaid SIM, that had this number, so you are not able to restore it, and ask them to change this "root" number.

amyhoa 04-01-2015 11:20 PM

So is there any ideals to redemy this situation? Im stucked in this trouble too...=.=

Andrea37 04-14-2015 01:08 PM

If you have a company email address you can sign up for Hosted PBX | CRM Enabled Hosted PBX for Small Business | Ringio
they will also give you a 15 day trial

Its a cloud based CRM that you make calls from ( allow you to make a call that will show xyz number on the caller id..Basically you enter the number of device you want to call from, than you enter the number you want to show up on the caller id..than enter the number you calling than dail...Your phone/cell will ring once you answer the system than dials out...works like a charm!!

Hope that helps I have used this many times to get around caller ID verfication

jztr 04-16-2015 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea37 (Post 659371)
If you have a company email address you can sign up for Hosted PBX | CRM Enabled Hosted PBX for Small Business | Ringio
they will also give you a 15 day trial

Its a cloud based CRM that you make calls from ( allow you to make a call that will show xyz number on the caller id..Basically you enter the number of device you want to call from, than you enter the number you want to show up on the caller id..than enter the number you calling than dail...Your phone/cell will ring once you answer the system than dials out...works like a charm!!

Hope that helps I have used this many times to get around caller ID verfication

$25/month is insane.. and you cannot actually receive calls at a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ number, only spoof the caller ID. Doesn't it ask you to pick up the phone when verifying phone with PP?

Idea is neat though. I would like to set up something similar myself on a Debian server, have any resources/guides for that?

timmyswim12 04-18-2015 02:13 AM

As many have said you need to have the original number when you create the account otherwise if you try to call in they will ask you public database questions. Just keep the phone you created the account with and you will be fine.