EU Limit Reached - ID Rejected - Paypal Limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-13-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default EU Limit Reached - ID Rejected - Paypal Limited

Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been covered but from what I can see - it hasn't.

I've been running stealth accounts for a while but recently hit two £1900 limits on two accounts. Submitted purchased IDs from here but both got rejected. One account wasn't that bad a loss, the other account is more substantial as it had a great selling record, history, limits etc.

The Paypal associated is burned, but I want to carry on running one of the eBay account, now, before you jump on me saying I shouldn't and I should leave the account I'd rather risk running it and having it closed at a later date instead of just losing it now.

My question is this - Following creating a new email for a new paypal, should I start a new laptop user account (i.e. new cookies), and treat the ebay as a fresh user, build cookies then start the paypal and start trading or should I just make a new paypal with the new email and link it without bothering with the cookies. Will the longer method increase my chance of not being linked or will it not make a difference? Does anyone have any experience of this?

Thanks in advance for any answers and advice.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: EU Limit Reached - ID Rejected - Paypal Limited

attaching a new paypal account to the ebay that has a suspended one link to it WILL be short lived.
It may last 1 day, it may last 1 week etc..

But if you wanting to link a new paypal regardless, you would have to treat it like a NEW account, so NEW ip and NEW windows user account.
If you leave old cookies from the old paypal account, it will DEFINITELY get linked a lot faster.
Old 06-14-2015

Longevity: 54%

But now Paypal limits much more such accounts? What new stuff they use to check those ids?
Old 06-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 60%

Yeah I appreciate that, okay I've done that... How should I fill the details for the new paypal account? All new or the same? As they'll be linked to the ebay

Thanks for the advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
attaching a new paypal account to the ebay that has a suspended one link to it WILL be short lived.
It may last 1 day, it may last 1 week etc..

But if you wanting to link a new paypal regardless, you would have to treat it like a NEW account, so NEW ip and NEW windows user account.
If you leave old cookies from the old paypal account, it will DEFINITELY get linked a lot faster.
Old 06-16-2015

Longevity: 55%
Send a message via AIM to markgainsbury

Im sure this has been addressed before although i cant find a thread and looks ok here.

Firstly i have read the book. I lost three stealth accounts in 14 days in January this year. None of them are Ebay issues. Its paypal im having the problems with. Once I hit the EU receiving limits on all three occasions they rejected the docuements I supplied and ltd for good the paypal accounts. I have some other stealth accounts that are aged and have recently started using them. I brought these accounts with the paypal limits removed. Any one any new ideas on what to do if and when they ask again for proof of IDs.

any ideas are much appreciated
Old 06-16-2015

Longevity: 76%

The only reason they would ask again is if they do a merchant identity review (maybe an increase in sales or high risk items being sold) and want the docs again to support the invoices and other bits they ask for.