I really need help with this! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-17-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default I really need help with this!

Hello, I really need help with this. So recently I had my business account permanently limited but I still have a buyer waiting to pay (1,000). My girlfriend has her own verified personal account. (Different IP address, physical address, bank account etc. so no way we can be linked). I want to send invoice from her account so that he can pay 1,000. But I don't want PayPal to get suspicious and limit her account due that amount of money. Her PayPal account is active but she doesn't routinely recieve payments, especially not that high. How can recieve this payment and leave her account in good standing? Any tips?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: I really need help with this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneybiz View Post
How can recieve this payment and leave her account in good standing? Any tips?
Yes, don't include your Girlfriend in your business matters. But if you don't care then have a few small amounts sent to her PayPal.
Old 06-17-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 51%

Thanks for reply, one last thing. Ok so I need to split up the payment of 1,000? Maybe 500 and 500? And due to my last account being limited with over a thousand dollars froze is it ok to immediately withdraw the funds or will this be too suspicious on her account?
Old 06-17-2015

Longevity: 68%

A few questions before I can answer your questions.
Did you send the 1000 invoice with your account before it was banned?
Have you ever logged into your account while on her network even once?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kozzer89 For This Useful Post:
jeffweico (06-17-2015), revenge (06-18-2015)
Old 06-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Good questions, kozzer89!

I will add one:

Or has SHE ever logged onto her account from YOUR internet connection?

If you have already sent the invoice to the buyer on your account OR if either of you have ever logged on to your own accounts from the other's internet connection, then there is a HIGH RISK that her account will be suspended.

Given the amount, there is NO WAY around the fact that it is a risk.

If your accounts have never crossed and you never sent an invoice, then it might be worth a try, but please be aware that there IS SOME RISK here. PayPal does not like large payments off eBay, generally speaking. It is not a GUARANTEED suspension, but it COULD happen.

Any possibility of Western Union, Moneygram, Dwolla or Bitcoin?
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
revenge (06-18-2015)
Old 06-19-2015

Longevity: 54%

It is ONLY $1000 we are talking about here. It will be fine. I have gotten 3000~5000 payments via invoice on accounts 30 days old. They of course had the 21 day holds (released a few days after delivery) but when the funds went from pending to available, I withdrew the entire amount and didnt have a single issue. For something like $1000, I wouldnt be worried in the slightest. HOWEVER, as mentioned, if there is even one linked piece of information such as she logged into her account from your computer OR your internet connection then dont do it. Period. If she has never received payments on her account, it will have the 21 day hold. If it is an aged account and has received payments before, there probably wont be a hold.

The last thing to consider is this...IF you invoiced the buyer already with your limited account, then you try to invoice that same customer for the same amount of money for the same exact item on your girlfriends account, you are probably going to face a problem. I would split it into two invoices OR at the very least change the description of the product in the invoice.