eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PayPal ask for additional information regarding transactions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/87284-paypal-ask-additional-information-regarding-transactions.html)

glex 07-08-2015 04:01 AM

PayPal ask for additional information regarding transactions

Hello, i have sent 5 times money from account A to account B(as "send money to friends and family" ), because i'm not be able to withdraw the money from account A(I know it is not recommended). PayPal ask now for additional information about this transactions(account A):

- A full description of the item that was purchased, including the value of the item. If the payment was for a service, please describe the service purchased.
- Confirmation that you received the item or provide an online tracking number if you posted the item.
- Details of any other payments you sent or received that were related to the above transaction(s).
- Any information regarding the relationship or business affiliation you may have with the above party(ies).
- Email communication or written correspondence with the other party regarding the above transaction(s).

Should i answer it was a private transfers to my friend or something else or what is the best way?

best regards.

rsot 07-08-2015 04:50 AM

Re: PayPal ask for additional information regarding transactions

There is no "best way" - what you are doing has caused issues with PP....you may be permanently limited....

I haven't done this so perhaps other people will give options on an approach...

gcman 07-08-2015 08:10 AM

better if send invoice from account B to account A.
Like buying articl. (Have to pay taxes..... but will be more sure)
If send like" friends" paypal not take "taxes". And want know.... why? : )
And if have new account A not sell more than 500€ in a limit of 24hrs.
Now...... other "real option" not have for the account you have hold right now.

slokor 07-08-2015 11:18 AM

It is in so many threads on these forums that would you've done is a big 'NO NO' but at this point the damage has been done.
More than likely the account is permanently limited so you don't really have anything to lose. Just writing a response to them at this point - especially the one you had in mind - will not work as it will be ignored. In my opinion your best bet is to actually call them up and try to salvage the situation.

Shekibi 07-08-2015 02:19 PM

This happened to me once and I solved the problem by telling paypal that I had borrowed some money from this person and they are paying me in installments, that's all I said and my account was fine. However be very careful though because it might damage your account really badly so try to avoid sending money to other paypal accounts.