eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   2 paypals limted I hate useing paypal! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/8840-2-paypals-limted-i-hate-useing-paypal.html)

doughboykilla 12-26-2008 01:03 PM

2 paypals limted I hate useing paypal!

woke up this morn only to see i had 2 paypal accounts limted not 1 but 2!!!! and that really dose'nt bother me about the limtation expect it locks my God D**N ebay accounts which is BS the one i had 11+ 0 neg on it and was able to list BIN now its trash cant use the account :( Werid thing is i have 3 ebay ids and 3 paypals and only 2 got limted at the same time. I have ip's assigned to each paypal and seperet pc users for each one so only thing i can think of was my street address i used cause i got a email from paypal that said (Additional Information Required)

We are contacting you because your PayPal account has potentially invalid or outdated information. Please log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/us and update the information indicated below. After logging in, click on the Profile tab to update your account.

PayPal periodically checks the validity of members' email addresses, phone numbers and mailing addresses to ensure security and prevent potential issues with inactive accounts.

If PayPal does not have current or accurate information on file for your account, we may be unable to confirm your identity. This may make it difficult for you to recover a forgotten password or to receive money sent to you via money request or mailed checks.

Please make the changes indicated above today, or simply choose to close this account and open a new one. You can even use the same email address to open a new account as long as that email address is valid.

If you wish not to receive email reminders in the future, please edit your settings in the Email Preferences in your Profile.

Sincerely,
PayPal

So that leads me to belive it was eather my address i used or the phone # on paypal so i will make another paypal and start over and use a REAL address and even use there add phone # opition to see how long the account last.

mylo 12-27-2008 02:15 PM

just of curiosity did you do anything that might have made them suspect you of something ?

doughboykilla 12-27-2008 03:27 PM

Nope sold the same stuff as i did in the past with paypal and never had i gotton limted that quick.

I didnt use real info and i hadnt had a chance to add a credit card yet so maybe this is why but i know for fact it was the contact info cause they sent a email telling me to update it then i guess they was like heck lets just limt him instead and boom thats what they did i guess they seen i used ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info and figerd i was a risk so i will use legitment info from now on for sure

Here We Go Again 12-27-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doughboykilla (Post 70502)
i hadnt had a chance to add a credit card yet so maybe this is why

So you were using Paypal accounts that were UN-verified?
That is one of the big rules....
Like #2 or #3.
Make sure your Paypal account is verified (Bank account & Credit Card) before you EVER link it to your eBay account or even use it.

doughboykilla 12-27-2008 04:39 PM

Yeah i will use verfied Pp's from now on for sure and also use the add phone # opition as well to be on the safe side.

Use to i could get around $500 out begin unverfied then add a credit card and still do bussiness and never got limted but it seems there getting worse and worse about limting people.

Here We Go Again 12-28-2008 12:49 AM

Times change everyday.....
Gotta keep up on the new rules and regulations to learn the ways to work around them.