eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   are these scenarios possible.... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/88550-these-scenarios-possible.html)

BIGGZY 08-18-2015 07:16 AM

are these scenarios possible....

Ok so I eventually managed to create eBay /pp stealth with made up name and inaccessible address. Used vcc and linked to pp ( however please note their was nothing deducted from vcc and no tab to verify it so looks like it went through fine ).

Question is:

I think I'm ready to add my first listing on eBay so gonna start off with say selling my sky box for buy it now price and try get first feedback on the board before I then list my high risk items and as i have NOT attached a bank acct to it my funds will remain in pp acct.

1: will i be able to buy from ebay using funds and how will i request item bought to be sent to my own address ?

2: after sale of approx £1500 , should i move onto new stealth acct and keep repeating the process

3: is it at all possible to link bank acct to first stealth acct, then slowly withdraw to it and after all has been withdrawn, can I REMOVE bank acct from first stealth acct and then RE-LINK to new stealth acct and again repeat process of using one bank acct to withdraw to.

Thanks

BIGGZY 08-18-2015 07:20 AM

Re: are these scenarios possible....

Just before anyone adds what high risk items..let's just say that I got limited for taking in and withdrawing too much too soon , and these items are still being sold on eBay by other members so it seems eBay are a lot more relaxed so far about it as its not a much complained about item.

Anyway back to my questions if you would please.

yankee 08-18-2015 07:35 AM

High risk is always a high problem. Sell high risk items after 90 days or 180 days or a year is best.

It is impossible to use the same bank account on paypal ever again. Impossible as in paypal will tell you it belongs to someone else and you cant add it.

Ideally you would create an account with an address you have access to. I dont do this myself. The next option is Postal box, UPS box, forwarding companies and sometimes storage places.

BIGGZY 08-19-2015 03:25 PM

Are postal addresses fine to use for ebay and paypal then?

yankee 08-19-2015 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGGZY (Post 696623)
Are postal addresses fine to use for ebay and paypal then?

For a delivery address, of course. You can add a new address everytime if you wanted.

hAve 08-19-2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 696651)
For a delivery address, of course. You can add a new address everytime if you wanted.

PayPal won't link his stealth account to past accounts which were limited because delivery address is same?

How about return address? can it be same on every single account whatever limited or not?

yankee 08-19-2015 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hAve (Post 696653)
PayPal won't link his stealth account to past accounts which were limited because delivery address is same?

How about return address? can it be same on every single account whatever limited or not?

Did you read the thread at all?

The PO Box and UPS store or forwarding company would all be new addresses for accepting goods.