eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Limited Paypal account, Need Help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/8954-limited-paypal-account-need-help.html)

lakeman 01-03-2009 05:22 PM

Limited Paypal account, Need Help!

This is my first post on this site, I've read a lot on here so far and found tons of helpful information but have some questions.

I have had a couple eBay and Paypal accounts in the past. I opened an eBay and Paypal account on December 28th, hoping they would be my last, unfortunately I sold one item that is considered a high risk item and got both of my accounts limited/suspended. Yes I was an idiot and linked the accounts. :mad: Now paypal is asking for tracking number, suppliers, and SSN. I provided the tracking number and I can supply the 1 supplier for the item I sold, but the SSN is a problem. I already used it on a different paypal account. :mad: I just waited 180 for my last account to get the money(that time it was my fault, I had a couple listing violations, not on purpose though) I cannot afford to wait 180 days again. Is there any way at all around providing my SSN to get my accounts reinstated? I've contacted the buyer and they are willing to send the money to a new paypal account if I create it and I issue a refund on the other one, but that is very risky for me. What if they don't send the money, then I am screwed!

If there are no options then wait 180 days, I guess I will just have to do that.

I really don't like paypal but I would kind of like to stick with them but if they are going to ask for my SSN for every account I create and sell 1 high priced item, I guess I can't keep an account with them. Can someone direct me to what they feel is the best company like paypal for receiving payments on eBay. I don't think I've seen an auction that doesn't accept paypal in a long time, so won't this hurt my sale price? I would prefer the company I use accepts Paypal payments, but would it say paypal accepted on my auctions?

Thanks for the help in advance!

yaw1800 01-03-2009 07:10 PM

you should contact Modee about that, he's the only person who can MAYBE help you there in terms of social security

lakeman 01-03-2009 07:37 PM

I sent him a PM. Thanks