eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Weird situation Paypal + Entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/90321-weird-situation-paypal-entropay.html)

CodeRed 10-15-2015 03:38 PM

Weird situation Paypal + Entropay

Hi all,

registered few accounts, verified with Entropay. Everything was ok, accounts verified.

Weird part, paypal verification money ( 1.50 € ) was not credited to paypal, but arrived a few days later back to Entropay. Paypal accounts are still verified, seems like ok.

Here is a problem. After first sale on a new account, after about 20 minutes - Paypal's email '' It's been a little while since you used your account ''

They want - CC confirmation + utility bill.

One of Entropay cards is still at the account and account is verified.

When adding the same Entropay card - you get the message - ''You added your card successfully''

They accepted utility bill and credit card, but keep asking for CC confirmation.

I get in emails - '' You successfully registered your card ending in 0000 ''

What is a problem ? Entropay is verified and in my real info. I have 10 cards there.

Bunneh 10-15-2015 04:13 PM

Re: Weird situation Paypal + Entropay

seems like a new thing with entropay.

Look at this thread :
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...04-1-95-a.html

CodeRed 10-15-2015 04:27 PM

Yes, I sent utility bill and asked what is going on.

Waiting for an answer.

What is it - end with Entropay ?

Zero123 10-15-2015 07:56 PM

I have used entropay on a lot of accounts and a few days ago, after my first sale, I got limited telling me there was an issue with the credit card I used. They want me to add another credit card and send a utility bill as well as ID. This is in the U.S.

I won't be using entropay in the future.

CodeRed 10-15-2015 09:02 PM

Seems like it's the end with entropay. gaypal also reads this forum ))

dealagreeproceed 10-15-2015 09:24 PM

I ve been hearing "its the end of entropay on pp" for a while now but never ends up being true...:ballchain:

CodeRed 10-15-2015 09:44 PM

Ok, but what can it be ? One account is limited after the very first sale. The account is made as it should be. Verified with entropay.
I have this same **** on 4 more new accounts. Verification money was returned back to entropay. I haven't used them yet, but I am pretty sure - they will get limited as well.

Dmshark25 10-15-2015 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CodeRed (Post 713984)
Ok, but what can it be ? One account is limited after the very first sale. The account is made as it should be. Verified with entropay.
I have this same **** on 4 more new accounts. Verification money was returned back to entropay. I haven't used them yet, but I am pretty sure - they will get limited as well.

I use entropay all the time on many accounts and never an issue. You may want to go over your steps in making your accounts again.

Also it could be the item your selling, the price, and How fast it's being sold on new accounts

CodeRed 10-15-2015 10:15 PM

Well, I've sent email to PP about that, we'll see.
But I have one more new account, which also was registered with entropay and no problems. The only difference that verification money was credited to PP, not sent back to entropay. And this account is alive and working.

Arabicmun 10-17-2015 02:40 AM

Paypal glitch
sometime they have a problem like that

austyn12x 10-17-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CodeRed (Post 713927)
Hi all,

registered few accounts, verified with Entropay. Everything was ok, accounts verified.

Weird part, paypal verification money ( 1.50 € ) was not credited to paypal, but arrived a few days later back to Entropay. Paypal accounts are still verified, seems like ok.

Here is a problem. After first sale on a new account, after about 20 minutes - Paypal's email '' It's been a little while since you used your account ''

They want - CC confirmation + utility bill.

One of Entropay cards is still at the account and account is verified.

When adding the same Entropay card - you get the message - ''You added your card successfully''

They accepted utility bill and credit card, but keep asking for CC confirmation.

I get in emails - '' You successfully registered your card ending in 0000 ''

What is a problem ? Entropay is verified and in my real info. I have 10 cards there.

Try a diffrent credit card, entropay seems to be flagged. Every 5 or so accounts I mke get limited when I use entropay .

Tamb2343 10-20-2015 12:45 PM

You can simply call paypal and ask them that you have verify the account
they will resolve ur issue