eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Notification of Limited Account Access RXI111 Another BS paypal limt (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/9041-notification-limited-account-access-rxi111-another-bs-paypal-limt.html)

doughboykilla 01-08-2009 12:19 AM

Notification of Limited Account Access RXI111 Another BS paypal limt

Im sick of useing this s***y paypal this time they limt me after i w/d $36 it was a fully verfied paypal account on top of that. Only thing i can think of is its my ip address even though i can change it it still has the same city when look-up eather that or the paypal plug-in cause all the info i used on the account was legit.

I guess i will start looking for a way to cash out paypal useing the plug-in so i can get the money instantly

yaw1800 01-08-2009 06:01 AM

Yeah Paypal really sucks
one my main account, i got 3 limitations the first month

aking 01-08-2009 07:03 AM

Are you selling a lot of items too fast? If you have too much activity on a relatively new account, you may get limited. Sometimes, you might have to let an account "cool down " for awhile and maybe use a different account for a bit.

yaw1800 01-08-2009 07:49 AM

i really dont know what else causes the limitations except on the first one the woman told me that i was selling a very hot item.. so i took some time away from it and still got limited. I have found my way of getting over the limitations so it doesnt bother me anymore, my last limitation was lifted within 3 hours of me receving it! i still want to move away from paypal though.

doughboykilla 01-08-2009 02:03 PM

This limtation said they didnt want me as a paypal customer so theres no way to get unlimted on this account. I didnt sale more then 10 items on the account so i think its eather my Ip closely matching to other ips or the paypal plug-in spy. I made a new Pp again and will try to use the plug-in to get money out and say to hell with the bank w/d.
I have a debit card that i can fund useing paypal Vcc but only catch is the info must match the info i used to get the debit card which is my real home address so i dont want to mess with that cause my real info is used on a limted account.

yaw1800 01-08-2009 03:22 PM

just use another address with the same zipcode, trust me it will work.. if anything just use the same street you live on .. the name and other things dont have to match

deeznuts 01-19-2009 12:37 PM

Hey. I'm very interested in the ways you all are using the paypal plugin to make withdrawals. I have a few accounts that are verified stealths with addresses on my street. Would I be able to somehow use the plugin to make withdrawals from these accounts into my own debit cards at my true location? I'd also like to know if it would be possible to use the plugin on ebay (under a stealth account), to make purchases from one of my own selling accounts or stores? If so, I would love to hear more about this. Thanks!

idiotbay 01-27-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeznuts (Post 73177)
Hey. I'm very interested in the ways you all are using the paypal plugin to make withdrawals. I have a few accounts that are verified stealths with addresses on my street. Would I be able to somehow use the plugin to make withdrawals from these accounts into my own debit cards at my true location? I'd also like to know if it would be possible to use the plugin on ebay (under a stealth account), to make purchases from one of my own selling accounts or stores? If so, I would love to hear more about this. Thanks!

I am also interested on how a paypal plug-in works, thanks

aspkin 01-27-2009 10:35 PM

Here you go: hxxps://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/general/NewPayPalPlugin-outside

Replace the xx, in hxxps with tt.

idiotbay 01-28-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 73984)
Here you go: hxxps://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/general/NewPayPalPlugin-outside

Replace the xx, in hxxps with tt.

ok thanks, what should i watch out for, like is there anyway they can trace you down , link accounts ??

thanks

aspkin 01-28-2009 01:52 PM

NZT 04-28-2010 04:18 PM

I just got this Notification of Limited Account Access RXI111 again.

This is the one I always get. I guess I just sell too fast.

Is it worth submitting documents? Or am I wasting my time?

Cheers

Any hope of reinstatement?

apple6 04-29-2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doughboykilla (Post 71855)
This limtation said they didnt want me as a paypal customer so theres no way to get unlimted on this account. I didnt sale more then 10 items on the account so i think its eather my Ip closely matching to other ips or the paypal plug-in spy. I made a new Pp again and will try to use the plug-in to get money out and say to hell with the bank w/d.
I have a debit card that i can fund useing paypal Vcc but only catch is the info must match the info i used to get the debit card which is my real home address so i dont want to mess with that cause my real info is used on a limted account.

I'm assuming Paypal plug-in had actually been discontinued, with the links that were provided in this thread.

NZT 04-30-2010 10:04 AM

The RXI111 limitation is because you are selling too many things too quickly.

This is the one I always get.

Thats all it generally is. In some cases it can be because they have linked you but they keep their cards close to their chest

nova123 05-18-2010 02:44 PM

Neo.

Did you get anywhere with this limitation RXI 111 as I have had the same thing happen to me now. I hate paypal.

regards

NZT 05-19-2010 05:04 AM

I sent the requested info - no joy - i have given up on it and am just hoping to get the money at some point.

nova123 05-19-2010 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo (Post 139423)
I sent the requested info - no joy - i have given up on it and am just hoping to get the money at some point.

Paypal are a nightmare, they are a law in themselves as they are not governed by the FSA. They are holding nearly 6k of my money I am disgusted. Treated like a criminal for trying to make an honest living. I will keep you updated.

If you file a small claim against them, I think that you will get somewhere with this. Obviously this is very time consuming.