eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PayPal has limited my account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/90504-paypal-has-limited-my-account.html)

blife 10-22-2015 09:35 AM

PayPal has limited my account

Hi,
I have an eBay and paypal stealth accounts which worked just fine for the past two months and now paypal sent me this:

PayPal account has been limited because we've noticed a significant difference in the types of goods or services you are selling.

That`s BS - I sell only products of the same category .
Anyway - I can't resolve it since they are asking for a lot of documents I can't provide (ID etc...) since it`s stealth :\
Two questions:
1. Will they release my funds if I fail to comply with their requests? if they do - when?
2. Is there any chance to get out of it?
Thanks

bjammin 10-22-2015 10:37 AM

Re: PayPal has limited my account

You will be able to withdraw your funds after 180 days.

jjjjj 10-22-2015 12:24 PM

You can always pay someone to create what they're asking for, or create it yourself

missbeingapowerseller 10-22-2015 12:28 PM

Here is what I have heard repeatedly from other senior posters:
1. You pay someone to create the docs for you but that is no guarantee they will even work. Plus, there is a long "wait time" for Paypal to do the review (I've read up to 2 months but you can check into it further).
2. Wanted to correct the poster above. 180 days is the standard, however recently 90% of my limited Paypal accounts have gotten a 45 day funds available email.

jjjjj 10-22-2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missbeingapowerseller (Post 715709)
Here is what I have heard repeatedly from other senior posters:
1. You pay someone to create the docs for you but that is no guarantee they will even work. Plus, there is a long "wait time" for Paypal to do the review (I've read up to 2 months but you can check into it further).
2. Wanted to correct the poster above. 180 days is the standard, however recently 90% of my limited Paypal accounts have gotten a 45 day funds available email.

2 months?? No they usually review it pretty quickly for me it was always less than 48 hours for me. I think you're talking about the UK tax limitation, I remember they were saying it can take 2 months.

And for me it was always 180 days. I belive if you had no disputes on the account they can sometimes let you withdraw after 45 days.

blife 10-22-2015 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjjj (Post 715713)
2 months?? No they usually review it pretty quickly for me it was always less than 48 hours for me. I think you're talking about the UK tax limitation, I remember they were saying it can take 2 months.

And for me it was always 180 days. I belive if you had no disputes on the account they can sometimes let you withdraw after 45 days.

LOL :) "for me it was always less than 48 hours..."
How many times did you do it jjjjj? :)
Thanks for the info though creating all these false documents feels kind of risky... they ask for SSN, Bank Statement, Drivers license etc...

jjjjj 10-22-2015 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blife (Post 715724)
LOL :) "for me it was always less than 48 hours..."
How many times did you do it jjjjj? :)
Thanks for the info though creating all these false documents feels kind of risky... they ask for SSN, Bank Statement, Drivers license etc...

I tried using the docs 3 times, it the account restored twice, and once was permanently limited. I stopped selling those items so I don't have this issue anymore with paypal getting limited.

SSN the only way to get around is by calling them and getting creative with excuses.. The bank statement and dl you can get easy.

If it was me and they were asking for SSN I would just go on to the next account, as it's not easy, but it depends on how much the account is making and what it's worth to you..

fy532 10-23-2015 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjjj (Post 715731)
I tried using the docs 3 times, it the account restored twice, and once was permanently limited. I stopped selling those items so I don't have this issue anymore with paypal getting limited.

SSN the only way to get around is by calling them and getting creative with excuses.. The bank statement and dl you can get easy.

If it was me and they were asking for SSN I would just go on to the next account, as it's not easy, but it depends on how much the account is making and what it's worth to you..

Would you be able to recommend how to go about getting docs for a stealth?
Tried to pm you but not enough posts D:

jjjjj 10-23-2015 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fy532 (Post 716069)
Would you be able to recommend how to go about getting docs for a stealth?
Tried to pm you but not enough posts D:

Sent you a pm

yankee 10-23-2015 05:38 PM

Upload docs and call paypal. Usually can have the account reinstated in less than 10 minutes if the just want proof of address and photo ID or whatnot.

jjjjj 10-23-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 716081)
Upload docs and call paypal. Usually can have the account reinstated in less than 10 minutes if the just want proof of address and photo ID or whatnot.

Yes yes very true Yankee. I usually always call when I upload the docs and have the person over the phone review it and restore the accoint.