eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal Merchant Account Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/91077-paypal-merchant-account-limited.html)

WLee1982 11-10-2015 11:07 AM

Paypal Merchant Account Limited

A week ago I received this email:

As part of PayPal's commitment to providing the best possible experience for buyers and sellers, we perform routine reviews of merchant accounts. In a review of your account, we noticed we don't have any information about the payments you are receiving.

To give us time to work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your account until our review is completed. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as quickly as possible. To complete our review and better understand your business, we need your assistance in collecting the following information:

· Provide an explanation of the recent increase in volume processed within your PayPal account and your expected monthly volume going forward.

· Provide proof of delivery for the following transactions:

Transaction ID: 25495781XXXXXXXX
Transaction ID: 6TT93XXXXXXXXXXX
Transaction ID: 4L854XXXXXXXXXXX
Transaction ID: 3467XXXXXXXXXXXX
Transaction ID: 16645XXXXXXXXXXX

A bit of a history on this paypal account. This is my original paypal, my real name, SSN, etc. I used this to sell on eBay. Got banned on eBay for supposedly selling counterfeit movies (parents owned a video store and even with receipts they restricted me).

I have not sold on eBay for almost 2 years now and I just kept this paypal open to receive payments for get togethers, fantasy football, etc.

The 5 payment transactions that are in question are not eBay related, 3 of them are for digital movie codes that I sold from my Blu Ray movies. Each transaction is about $5-6. The other 2 payment transactions are from former roommates of mine that owe me money and they are for $400 each.

My question is, should i call Paypal and try to get this limit removed? Or should I just let this paypal account go. I have until the end of the month before it gets restricted. They want tracking info, etc. but considering 3/5 of the sales were digital content (I simply emailed them the codes) and the remaining 2 were people paying me back, I obviously cannot provide tracking info. My main concern is knowing how Paypal is, I do not want these people's Paypal accounts to be limited/restricted. I am just really confused right now.