eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   VPN and paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/91369-vpn-paypal.html)

ez219 11-20-2015 06:20 PM

VPN and paypal

Hi,

I created a paypal by using VPN IP address, my account has not been suspended yet, should I just wait to see what happening? Will all paypal linked to a VPN IP address get suspended?

Thanks for your comments in advance.

Best wishes,
Emily

phaz0rz 11-20-2015 06:32 PM

Re: VPN and paypal

Unless the IP has already been "burned" then the account will function as intended.

I manage several different Paypal's, all on different VPN's.

What exactly is the problem?

JamesNorth101 11-20-2015 06:36 PM

What VPN company are you using?

Are you trying to make a few PayPal accounts using the same VPN with the same IP? If so they will all get limited one after the other most the time

GreenBean 11-20-2015 06:37 PM

What country is the paypal?

:spy:

ez219 11-21-2015 04:49 PM

Thanks for all the information. I was using free VPN cyberghost. I only create one ebay and one paypal account. The VPN application provide a few IP address in UK, so i probably used a few IP address to login the paypal account.

My ebay was limited just after i opened the account, but i made a phone call to them, they removed the limit.

I have submitted all the document to paypal to remove the receiving limit, but has not reponse yet. My paypal is still active.

I just worrying my paypal may get suspended due to using VPN IP address, but i donot know when. It is very stressful.

stevenice 11-21-2015 06:55 PM

You should not use publish VPN, not good for your account, you should use private VPN. It's better.

123 11-21-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ez219 (Post 723216)
Thanks for all the information. I was using free VPN cyberghost. I only create one ebay and one paypal account. The VPN application provide a few IP address in UK, so i probably used a few IP address to login the paypal account.

My ebay was limited just after i opened the account, but i made a phone call to them, they removed the limit.

I have submitted all the document to paypal to remove the receiving limit, but has not reponse yet. My paypal is still active.

I just worrying my paypal may get suspended due to using VPN IP address, but i donot know when. It is very stressful.

That's the problem right there your using an extremely bad VPN provider, of course you will have problems using them because all there giving you is shared ips that's been used by thousands of other people and your using ips thats probably already all been limited on ebay/paypal.

You need to use a reliable vpn provider and get a fresh dedicated ip, using a free VPN is a very bad way to start your stealth businesses.

If you decide to go the dedicated ip route, can find more details about 24vc here:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-ac...-provider.html

RosieTosie 11-21-2015 07:23 PM

Re: VPN and payp

Quote:

24vc is the only vpn provider allowed to advertise on this forum, that is because they are the best and only provide guaranteed fresh vpn's never used before by anyone else on eBay/PayPal. They are the service you should be using if you want long lasting accounts that you won't need to stress over all the time.

GreenBean 11-22-2015 07:16 AM

If you made the choice of a bad and cheap VPN in the first place, then this is what happens.

If you are really located in the UK, then you could have used a dongle.
Less worries with paypal/ebay.

rsot 11-22-2015 10:33 AM

Welcome to the forums - free VPN cyberghost is not a good choice; high chance of being reused and abused. Toss the account and create new one with proper IP - dongle and mobile phone tethering are good options

william7878 11-22-2015 10:55 AM

Quote:

ez219 mate since ur from uk like me, just use a 3 or t-mobile dongle, i've been using it for years and never a problem.

ez219 11-23-2015 04:52 PM

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Here is the update about my paypal, they lifted my receiving limit today. Should I use it, or just create a new paypal. Will they suspend my paypal after a few months or any time in the future if they find there is a problem with IP address. Can I appeal it?

I am not sure what I need to do.