eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Long story short... Volume limit (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/91384-long-story-short-volume-limit.html)

HurricaneHuntr 11-21-2015 01:55 PM

Long story short... Volume limit

So I have a secondary paypal i added to an ebay account. Because the other was 18ish k. (Note i do pay my taxes, i just don't want to go through the drama with the forms from paypal, so i cut off accounts at 18k), Anyway, on this account it's on it's 2nd paypal account... it seems paypal limited it because of increased volume.... shocker? it's the holidays morons. Anyway, it only had like 2500-3k received, i have others on 2nd and 3rd accounts that never received a similar limit, so for some random reason this one received the full gambit of requests for id etc.. etc.. It gave me an estimate of january 3rd if i don't reply further action will take place.So my question is this... Being as it can still receive funds, and still receives funds daily.. 100ish the last 3 days. Should i just let it ride through christmas and then take the 180 hit come january and have a nice june withdraw? Or has anyone ever had an issue where they refused to let you withdraw or receive a check? I haven't had any ebay or paypal losses in 6 months, so i have been doing well without all this drama, until a few days ago when this secondary account was hit.

LoopHole 11-21-2015 02:17 PM

Re: Long story short... Volume limit

Adding a 2nd paypal to a seller account that already has a paypal with the limit almost reached resets the 200/20k limit? I would imagine them counting both accounts towards one limit even if the added one is fresh and has no transactions.

And why not provide documents to avoid the hit? As far as keeping the sales going i think i would but i would slow down a bit even if i were to take the 180 hit. I heard some stories where people had problems withdrawing the money even after 180 days. With pp you really never know. I would imagine the type of products your selling might play a big role if you will have problems withdrawing later on or not. This is kind of a gamble.

Wonder what others think about this.

HurricaneHuntr 11-21-2015 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoopHole (Post 723193)
Adding a 2nd paypal to a seller account that already has a paypal with the limit almost reached resets the 200/20k limit? I would imagine them counting both accounts towards one limit even if the added one is fresh and has no transactions.

And why not provide documents to avoid the hit? As far as keeping the sales going i think i would but i would slow down a bit even if i were to take the 180 hit. I heard some stories where people had problems withdrawing the money even after 180 days. With pp you really never know. I would imagine the type of products your selling might play a big role if you will have problems withdrawing later on or not. This is kind of a gamble.

Wonder what others think about this.

****, did i let the cat out of the bag? (i thought everyone knew about adding new paypal accounts to ebay accounts to avoid the 20k limit). I did it last year also and no issues, and so far so good this year.. Of course the EIN's and names they are under are different, they do combine the same ein's on different accounts - fyi ---- But i have connections for this sort of thing.

Maybe we should move this to subscriber forum....

slokor 11-21-2015 03:37 PM

Let the cat out of the bag about a sure way for paypal and ebay to link more of your accounts? No you did not let that cat out of the bag.
And FYI - just because it worked for awhile does NOT mean it will work forever. More likely than not when one of the accounts sees ANY sort of issue everything linked will get shut down.
I wouldnt engage in that sort of activity. Not worth the risk.

HurricaneHuntr 11-21-2015 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 723203)
Let the cat out of the bag about a sure way for paypal and ebay to link more of your accounts? No you did not let that cat out of the bag.
And FYI - just because it worked for awhile does NOT mean it will work forever. More likely than not when one of the accounts sees ANY sort of issue everything linked will get shut down.
I wouldnt engage in that sort of activity. Not worth the risk.

You're exactly right it is a risk, and this could be a risk switching it back next year to the main account. It wasn't something i was expecting.

LoopHole 11-21-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 723194)
****, did i let the cat out of the bag? (i thought everyone knew about adding new paypal accounts to ebay accounts to avoid the 20k limit). I did it last year also and no issues, and so far so good this year.. Of course the EIN's and names they are under are different, they do combine the same ein's on different accounts - fyi ---- But i have connections for this sort of thing.

Maybe we should move this to subscriber forum....

Why add an ein to those 2 paypals when the new pp added offsets the 200/20k limit and basically starts over. If one of those paypals or that eb goes down both of your eins go down.