eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Still confused on this (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/91772-still-confused.html)

KHFreak 12-06-2015 10:34 PM

Still confused on this

Basically I have a PayPal account that's limited. In 180 days after I withdraw the funds, unlink my bank account, and close the account. Is it possible to add that bank account to another PayPal account without getting limited right away? I know how to make new PayPal's without getting limited as I've had one for 2 months now in good standing after the limitation of my first one. I just wanna know if its possible to just add it again without getting it limited right away

just_smile 12-07-2015 04:21 AM

Re: Still confused on this

You can't reuse your bank account.

You will need to open a new one.

stevenice 12-07-2015 07:30 AM

you use another bank account for safe. I think it's better

JamesNorth101 12-07-2015 07:50 AM

No information can be reused, including bank accounts

muzzie 12-07-2015 08:10 AM

You can't use your bank account again.

Jewguy3 12-07-2015 11:41 AM

Its not possible that you can re used that bank account again in new paypal
go to bank and close this account and open new one

KHFreak 12-07-2015 05:09 PM

Can't I just change the account number by calling them up and saying that I clicked on a suspicious email and thought it was them? I read it on another post that someone said it worked for them because a new account number is basically a new bank account according to PayPal

MM78 12-08-2015 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KHFreak (Post 726863)
Can't I just change the account number by calling them up and saying that I clicked on a suspicious email and thought it was them? I read it on another post that someone said it worked for them because a new account number is basically a new bank account according to PayPal

That just draws too much unwanted attention to your account, is it that difficult to open a new checking account? 99% of major banks allow you to open a new checking account within minutes....not that hard. You can even close the old checking account by just calling the bank customer support and have them close the old checking.

newjerseymax 12-08-2015 01:35 AM

If you call the bank and tell them you lost checkbook in all reality you can use the same bank. However they basically just close the account and open a new one.

The process itself is just easier to use a new bank

KHFreak 12-09-2015 02:49 PM

I'm 16, I have a TD Bank Student account, all I have to do is ask them to close my current checkings account and open a new one? Or tell them to open a new checking account and close the old one. I'm not sure whether you can have multiple student checkings account on TD Bank, can anyone confirm this?

The account is titled "TD STUDENT CHECKING"

rsot 12-09-2015 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KHFreak (Post 727377)
I'm 16, I have a TD Bank Student account, all I have to do is ask them to close my current checkings account and open a new one? Or tell them to open a new checking account and close the old one. I'm not sure whether you can have multiple student checkings account on TD Bank, can anyone confirm this?

You can have multiple checking accounts with TD OR you can close and open a new one.

The new bank account can be used for new PP.

I have done this before

GreenBean 12-10-2015 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KHFreak (Post 727377)

Be careful of mucking around with this since you are under age.

Be wary of advice from adults who think under age people in the USA have easy access to opening bank accounts. It is not easy to do. To ignore what you wrote and reply just makes choices hard for you.

If the bank account is still attached to this paypal, withdraw to it when you get the funds, (provided that happens).