eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   :) Finally withdrew £1,129.32 out of limited PayPal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/92161-finally-withdrew-1-129-32-out-limited-paypal-account.html)

samspalace 12-20-2015 03:23 PM

:) Finally withdrew £1,129.32 out of limited PayPal account

Hi everyone,

Just letting everyone know that after 5 months of waiting I have finally been able to withdrawal £1,129.32 out of my limited PayPal account. I beleive if I knew what I knew 2 or 3 months ago then I would of been able to get it out then. No need to wait 180 days to get your money out :)

How I got my money out in the end was call PayPal and email them had more success on the phone. I was very honest with them I said my account is linked to 4 other PayPal accounts it was 3 but they linked me to another old one.

I said I created 5 accounts in total as on eBay I'm only allowed to sell a certain amount of items the fella on the phone didn't care about that but I just gave my reason anyway.

I said I have £1,129.32 sitting in my PayPal account and I can't access it I need to resolve issues with other accounts but I don't know what they are?

He looked at my account and he said the issues on your other accounts is you have accounts that are in a negative balance if you resolve those issues then it will help us to allow the withdrawal to happen.

So I ended up getting into my old accounts was hard at first as I forgot my details I had to speak to someone on the phone and answer some questions and once I was in one I made the payment using my visa debit card, moved to the next one did the same and so on.

He said with in 24 hours to 48 hours you should get an email allowing you to withdrawal the money.

I got an email 48 hours later and it was to let me know my account is closed I wasn't bothered about that all I wanted was the money. I got back on the phone and said my money has been held for 150 days, I have resolved issues on my other accounts please allow me to withdrawal the money.

He said are you on your computer? I said yep he said it hasn't been 180 days but I am happy to allow you to withdrawal the money as your not selling anymore and you have resolved issues. He said am I using the same bank? I said yes he said I can withdrawal the money I withdrew it it said 24 hours to be completed and its in my bank now I did that yesterday :)

If it ever happens again in the future then I know exactly what to do now ;)

jak 12-20-2015 04:47 PM

Re: :) Finally withdrew £1,129.32 out of limited PayPal account

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 729959)
When all PayPal care about is not being in a negative balance they are a business at the end of the day

All they want is cash and if you are a risk to them, however that is good news as that is an early christmas gift from paypal :)

JamesNorth101 12-20-2015 06:09 PM

Good job

Let us know when it hits your bank account!

samspalace 12-20-2015 06:26 PM

Yes I was a risk to them and my account is closed but I have learnt to go stealth now and have a few accounts on the go :) the money is in my bank account as well so I can go Christmas shopping tomorrow and get my son some Christmas presents :D without this forum and researching on google I wouldn't of been able to get the money out and of course I wouldn't of been able to learn stealth without the book and the help from this forum both have literally changed my life.

jak 12-20-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 729988)
yes i was a risk to them and my account is closed but i have learnt to go stealth now and have a few accounts on the go :) the money is in my bank account as well so i can go christmas shopping tomorrow and get my son some christmas presents :d without this forum and researching on google i wouldn't of been able to get the money out and of course i wouldn't of been able to learn stealth without the book and the help from this forum both have literally changed my life.

happy christmassssssssssssssss! ;)

frazze2 12-20-2015 08:52 PM

Well played :)