eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Avoid Paypal-Prepaid.com (Limited on first x-fer attempt) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/92553-avoid-paypal-prepaid-com-limited-first-x-fer-attempt.html)

Fondubious 01-03-2016 12:02 AM

Avoid Paypal-Prepaid.com (Limited on first x-fer attempt)

Stay away from these prepaid cards, there's absolutely no additional leeway on limitation. Also, the option to add the card as a bank account(Bancorp, which hasn't been addable to any of my paypal accounts for several years) and eliminate the daily withdrawal limits doesn't work. More details below:

Thought I'd give this card a try even though it has some steep fees. Aged the account a few months after connecting the card, then transfered 50 bucks from a separate, old and well established paypal account. Waited another week and then tried to move the 50 bucks from the paypal account to the card, and blam: limited(1. ID Proof 2. Address Proof 3. Provide more information about payment)

ID/Address proof I can do, but good 'ol paypal gives me the invalid transaction instead of letting me provide info on the $50 transfer. Requires a call in. Huge waste of time, but exactly what I expected.

dealagreeproceed 01-03-2016 12:27 AM

Re: Avoid Paypal-Prepaid.com (Limited on first x-fer attempt)

why would they be asking for al that info tho??? when you received the card didn't you have to input all that info in already like ssn to activate it???

Dmshark25 01-03-2016 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 733562)
why would they be asking for al that info tho??? when you received the card didn't you have to input all that info in already like ssn to activate it???

The paypal prepaid MasterCard, even though the name Paypal is on the card it is a separate entity and it is not Paypal.com.

So the information used to open the bank account is with either Net Spend or Bancorp and not with Paypal

So all your info used to open that account with a prepaid paypal debit card is protected like any other bank

GreenBean 01-03-2016 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 733562)

Becuase the OP might have misunderstood the card's usage.

:peace: