eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Using EntroPay VCC - To Verify New PayPal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/93043-using-entropay-vcc-verify-new-paypal.html)

aweshtin005 01-16-2016 03:27 PM

Using EntroPay VCC - To Verify New PayPal

Hey Guys,

I think I've found it to be wisest (and also most economical) to just go ahead and use EntroPay.com for use as having a VCC verify method on newly created stealth PayPal Accounts, to which are being linked to their correspondingly paired new, freshly created, eBay Stealth Account(s) which are to be used in conjunction with each other when selling things on eBay via aspkin eBay Stealth methods.

here's my question to you guys...
does anyone know, when you have a new (100% freshly created) EntroPay account, that has NEVER been used before to activate a paypal or ebay account; do you guys know how you would best be to going about the filling-in of the EntroPay 'My Profile' Form Fill(s) / Section(s) out (under EntroPay 'Settings' tab at the top-right corner of the page when you're logged in as an EntroPay user)?
What I mean by this, is... when you use a new entropay card to verify a new stealth paypal account, doesn't the AVS system used by PayPal for when you put in Credit Card details, doesn't this AVS method check and see that the 5-digit Zip Code entered into the paypal site ALSO matches the ZIP registered to the EntroPay VCC?
If this is so, and PayPal does, in fact, see that the ZIP on the VCC you're entering, pairs up and corresponds to match up with the ZIP you entered on the site when linking the VCC to your new stealth paypal account;
then, I will ask the next follow up question...

BUT...
if paypal AVS does not check the ZIP code entered on the site with the one registered to the VCC provided, then will someone let me know which of these is the case???

why am i asking this question, you might ask...
HERE's why! Either 1 of 2 situations is the case here....
if...
1) PayPal DOES run zip code, then it would make sense to me, that I would need to somehow, also, need to be able to change the entropay zip code settings for the card details each time I wanted to link the card to a new account, with which a new zip code was a part of the change needed to be taken into account for.
BUT if...
2) PayPal does NOT run zip code, then it would seem to me that just creating a new virtual card for each new paypal account would work just fine in verifying paypal account with means of a vcc to verify.

SO, which is it guys?! Situation 1 or Situation 2? Which holds true on PayPal verification proceedings when using EntroPay VCC card details in use of verifying new stealth paypal accounts?

JamesNorth101 01-16-2016 03:59 PM

Re: Using EntroPay VCC - To Verify New PayPal

Just to be totally clear

A bank account verifies an account

A VCC confirm an account

Very important to get the terms the correct way around.

You always open a entropay account in your own details. You then generate a VCC and add that to the PayPal account

Entropay totally bypasses the AVS checks so its not something you need to worry about

GreenBean 01-16-2016 05:58 PM

Holy mackerel.

Below is info on entropay

Entropay - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Here is what you do.....

Make an entropay card with your real info and fund with your own debit/credit card.

Make your vcc from those funds. Get the NUMBER of that vcc.

Attach that number, and that number ONLY to your paypal.

Now you are good to go.

Nothing else is needed to be done.
Nothing, nada, nothing.

Good to go. Easy peasy.

Good Luck

:typing:
PS I also included another thread that expands on jamesnorth's post

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...paypal-uk.html

Ask more questions if you still have concenrs.
:yar:

rsot 01-16-2016 07:55 PM

Welcome to the forums OP - Entropay will auto-bypass the AVS check

Jayarghh620 03-12-2017 08:19 PM

So do we need to confirm and verify a PayPal account to trade on eBay?

I will be making regular withdrawals, but it doesn't have to be to a bank account I could send it to my other account via friends and family.

I've set up a PayPal with entropay before, it's just it's been a while and my skills with PayPal are now a bit behind!

Thanks in advance

MM78 03-13-2017 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayarghh620 (Post 835436)
I could send it to my other account via friends and family.

And when PayPal see's you transferring consistently they will freeze either the sending PayPal or both while they investigate.

betwithluck 03-13-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 738492)
Just to be totally clear

A bank account verifies an account

A VCC confirm an account

Very important to get the terms the correct way around.

You always open a entropay account in your own details. You then generate a VCC and add that to the PayPal account

Entropay totally bypasses the AVS checks so its not something you need to worry about

A VCC confirm an account

vcc also confirm the address? can you confirm?