eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal Limited Account Access, please help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/9307-paypal-limited-account-access-please-help.html)

lamak 01-27-2009 06:30 AM

Paypal Limited Account Access, please help

Yesterday, when i logged to my Paypal account, I got this message :
We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

Case ID Number: PP-###-###-###

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I was asked to provide my Bank account number and chose a new password and new security questions, which i completed succesfully.

However, I got another notification for limited account : I can receive money but I cannot send it. To resolve this issue, i had to let them call me on the phone number i provided and enter the code they showed on the page.
Unfortunately, the phone number they have was no longer valid, so when they called they sent me this email:
Unfortunately, you did not pass the Confirm Location by Phone process for the following reason:

The line was busy.

To confirm your location, we will mail a letter with a 6-digit confirmation code to the address below:

#### East Valley Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801
United States

When you receive this letter, follow the instructions on how to enter the code on the PayPal website. Please allow 7 to 9 business days for the letter to arrive in the mail.
The problem is, the address showen above is not mine, it's the billing address the Bank has entered on the debit card they issued for me when i had an account with them.

What should I do?
Thanks in advance.

Notes:
I have a Verified US Paypal Premier account.
The account is more than 1 year old.
I live in Morocco.
I'm not a US citizen.

aspkin 01-27-2009 10:31 PM

How is your real address with PayPal?

Maybe it's time to create a new account and move on.

lamak 01-28-2009 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 73983)
How is your real address with PayPal?

My real address in Morocco cannot be entered in Paypal because the country field on the address page form is disabled and only shows "United States".

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 73983)
Maybe it's time to create a new account and move on.

I can't, I still have there more than $400, I need to try everything before I move on. But thanks anyway.