eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal account restored (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/93200-paypal-account-restored.html)

Imohsofly718 01-20-2016 09:37 PM

Paypal account restored

So after providing drivers id,ssn,utility bill and bank statement my paypal account has been restored,my question is how strong is my paypal account now thats it back to normal?? And how much should i sell on a weekly basis to stay under radar

Bunneh 01-20-2016 10:40 PM

Re: Paypal account restored

Well how old is your account? Have you got any selling history?

Passing a limitation doesnt make you immune.

Imohsofly718 01-20-2016 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 740180)
Well how old is your account? Have you got any selling history?

Passing a limitation doesnt make you immune.

45 days old, sold 4 items all good feedback receive so fairly new

rsot 01-20-2016 11:05 PM

Selling risky items or potential digital problems?

GreenBean 01-20-2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imohsofly718 (Post 740184)
45 days old, sold 4 items all good feedback receive so fairly new

Stay under the radar as much as possible still.

Proceed with care.

Good Luck.

:amen:

Imohsofly718 01-21-2016 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 740194)

Proceed with care.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the advice Greenbean

bjammin 01-21-2016 04:28 PM

I think that has to strengthen your paypal account. Its not gonna clear you for selling risky items or vero, but they have identified you now. You've proven to them who you are, and they accepted it. However, you still gotta be careful of ebay. As far as selling too much, they may still require a SSN from sales projections according to items sold or dollars sold.

jeffweico 01-21-2016 05:06 PM

This DOES strengthen your accounts, there is no doubt about that. But that doesn't mean you should start selling a lot of high risk items or taking crazy chances. The bottom line is, now that they have accepted the account as identified, you will probably have fewer issues that come up, but if you start getting customer complaints or if they believe you have begun selling counterfeit merchandise, or something along those lines, then the account will still go down.

Imohsofly718 01-21-2016 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 740440)
I think that has to strengthen your paypal account. Its not gonna clear you for selling risky items or vero, but they have identified you now. You've proven to them who you are, and they accepted it. However, you still gotta be careful of ebay. As far as selling too much, they may still require a SSN from sales projections according to items sold or dollars sold.

Cool thanks my dude

Imohsofly718 01-21-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 740458)
This DOES strengthen your accounts, there is no doubt about that. But that doesn't mean you should start selling a lot of high risk items or taking crazy chances. The bottom line is, now that they have accepted the account as identified, you will probably have fewer issues that come up, but if you start getting customer complaints or if they believe you have begun selling counterfeit merchandise, or something along those lines, then the account will still go down.

Ok cool thanks Jeff for your insight buddy

jackdanielsbtch 01-29-2016 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imohsofly718 (Post 740169)
So after providing drivers id,ssn,utility bill and bank statement my paypal account has been restored,my question is how strong is my paypal account now thats it back to normal?? And how much should i sell on a weekly basis to stay under radar

did you supply legit info?

problem with sending legit info is if you mess up, your gone for good.
if you sell risky items, it doesn't take much for them to drop you

incniu 01-29-2016 10:34 AM

will never give SSN to paypal, ever,

thebomb 02-03-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incniu (Post 742837)
will never give SSN to paypal, ever,

Copy that. EIN or TIN is no problem, but with this information I do not trust them.

Especially with their limitations. My advice to anyone is to make your account as legit as possible. That includes creating an established profile and making sure that your profile doesn't look dull.

A website is also a plus (assuming u sell ebay stuff), because it shows that you're an established business.

Jennifer91 02-06-2016 12:56 AM

I got an account from 2009 that got limited with real personal information, had done $100k+ since started the account, had to send in upload, passport, health card, drivers ID, etc. I did a lot. I was so worried even sent them things they didn't request then they still had the guts to ask me for invoices when I already sent it to them. I hate paypal!

We are criminals in their eyes and liars to them anyways!

Adzdon 02-06-2016 06:55 PM

If you provided all they needed, you're good to go since they know who you are and who the account belongs too. Like the others say don't start selling risky/high value items yet. Go low to high...

Negus 0 02-07-2016 07:57 PM

It's in good standing, but still don't put the account back out in the open. Stay away from what got you limited in the first place.

Glad you get your account back.

Imohsofly718 02-08-2016 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 740440)

How often should i make withdraws to my bank account being that my account is restored????

Imohsofly718 02-08-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 740194)

Proceed with care.

Good Luck.

Question how often should i withdraw from my paypal account to bank account i'm trying to stay under the radar as much as possible but not raise crazy flags to limit me again

ebaymage 03-28-2016 03:40 AM

Personally i think after they have restored your account its deffinetelly has more rights than before.

GreenBean 03-28-2016 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imohsofly718 (Post 745864)
Question how often should i withdraw from my paypal account to bank account i'm trying to stay under the radar as much as possible but not raise crazy flags to limit me again

2/3 of a balance.

Or enough for 2 refunds and some fees.

Then make sure to never pay fees with paypal!