eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PayPal limited legit account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/93853-paypal-limited-legit-account.html)

glaucoheitor 02-12-2016 10:42 AM

PayPal limited legit account

I know this is not the first post about it, I've read a lot, but I would like to share my situation with you and maybe you could help me.

I have a personal paypal account in Brazil since 2007. Since 2010 I've always sold some collector's stuff I have at my home and last year I started to dropship some glasses and bags. All of them legit and not ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Even the price I've sold them was near the retail rate.

Today I've got a email telling that my account is limited because of selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products and I will be able to whithdrawal only after 180 day.

What is weird is that I never received any complain or any dispute about it and PayPal never warned me about that, they just limited and they aren't even asking for documents...

And I have my personal money held in the account also. Wich under the eyes of Brazil's law is ilegal. As they act like a bank here, they only can block some one money with a lawsuit.

Any ideas or am I screwed?

dan_ebay 02-12-2016 01:58 PM

Re: PayPal limited legit account

probably screwed, lots of big companies have illegal t&cs, normally too much effort to do anything about it though

glaucoheitor 02-12-2016 02:42 PM

Yeah... :(

So, I've sent them an email and they replied and now they are asking for invoices wich I think it is good, right? Just send them the invoices from my supplier and I am good?

GreenBean 02-12-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glaucoheitor (Post 746900)

So, I've sent them an email and they replied and now they are asking for invoices wich I think it is good, right? Just send them the invoices from my supplier and I am good?

Sometimes invoices do not work.

Do the glasses and bags have brand names?

The IP owners may not let them be sold.

rsot 02-13-2016 09:35 AM

Quote:

Your supplier and items are legit? Or could be looked at as high risk/f*ke...

dicsolovag 02-13-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

All you can do is try to supply everything you can and make all efforts to co-operate. Certain companies block sellers if they are not an 'Authorized retailer', that is how they protect their sales channels. Besides, manufacturers do not necessarily allow the sale of certain merchandise from certain countries. For example if a product was made in Europe, they might not allow them to be sold in the Americas, and vica versa. You may be selling the real items, but in their eyes if you're not 'authorized' to sell them, it's just as bad as you were selling counterfeit goods. Good luck!