Paypal Limited, unable to withdraw after 45 days. ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-22-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Paypal Limited, unable to withdraw after 45 days. ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info

Its been past 45 days and I received an email from paypal saying I can withdraw, however when i try to add my bank account and withdraw my 350$ CAD it says "You cannot add a bank at this time." and they want proof that's its me withdrawing my funds with id's. HOWEVER I created the paypal with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name :c I did nothing wrong I just sold virtual game items and someone did an unauthorized claim against me, resulting my paypal to get limited. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

BTW Paypal is from Canada!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Paypal Limited, unable to withdraw after 45 days. ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info

Well if you received an email from them stating that you can withdraw your funds -- it means that you SHOULD be able to do it.

Although, sometimes there's glitches.. I had some similar situations regarding withdrawals but a simple phone call worked out the problems.

I suggest you give them a call and you should be able to withdraw your funds.
And, of course, if you think to keep your account in use -- complete all steps in resolution center and also give them a call and hopefully your limitation will be removed.
Old 02-23-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGNAS View Post
Well if you received an email from them stating that you can withdraw your funds -- it means that you SHOULD be able to do it.

Although, sometimes there's glitches.. I had some similar situations regarding withdrawals but a simple phone call worked out the problems.

I suggest you give them a call and you should be able to withdraw your funds.
And, of course, if you think to keep your account in use -- complete all steps in resolution center and also give them a call and hopefully your limitation will be removed.
Alright i'll give them a call
Old 02-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Thank you guys, I managed to add my bank account! ^-^ I just called them and they allowed me to add my bank account and withdraw my funds! :D I also have another question, is there any online credit card banks I can use? I have another paypal account with 300$ which is also limited, however I don't have a bank account to use to withdraw the funds. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by TGMT²; 02-25-2016 at 05:56 AM.
Old 02-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Like are there any banks online that offer as a function like a debit/credit card? I just want to be able to withdraw my paypal money on that card and use it to spend money online, thanks.