eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   eBay store OK, but paypal was limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/94229-ebay-store-ok-but-paypal-limited.html)

heatherj 02-25-2016 11:29 AM

eBay store OK, but paypal was limited

I have an eBay store that was doing great, and was accepting paypal payments until I was limited by paypal because my product is (according to them) a violation of their acceptable use policy. I was limited twice by paypal after some miscommunication and thinking they had given me approval to sell the second time.

eBay does not have a problem with what I'm selling so my store is still up but not selling because I have no other payment options. Getting a merchant account is not an option for me due to the nature of our products (cbd e-juice-hemp derived so completely legal but banks are not willing to underwrite it). I'm still a little shocked that eBay is on board with it, but I am now at an impasse as far as taking payments.

So, my question is... What are my options now? I have heard just open up another paypal and keep doing so if you get limited but I'm afraid they (or their system?) will see the connection with the store.

If I open up another paypal account stealth-like, can I use it with my current eBay store or will my previous paypal limitations be linked to the store? Should I just open up a new account for eBay and paypal? I have not been selling for a 8 days now and I'd really like to get back to making money.

I should also add my paypal account that was limited twice, I have miraculously managed to get unlimited but I also signed an affidavit that I would adhere to their acceptable use policy so I definitely don't want to use it at all.

Any help or insight at all would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

ebaydanny 02-26-2016 01:53 AM

Re: eBay store OK, but paypal was limited

No you can't link your new paypal to your old eBay.

Rule number 1 in stealth, don't leave any fingerprints.

So you must make a new PP + new eBay account.

IGNAS 02-27-2016 02:08 PM

As there may be situations when new PP account sticks-well with an old ebay account, it's still highly recommended doing a complete and fresh start. :)

Mystertwyster 02-29-2016 02:36 AM

Hey guys!
I had just been limited up by PP (limited acc with 2k bucks)
Now I'm about to continue my sales, but have no willingness of using PP ever again.
Is there any alternative to PayPal?
First of all, I dont want to lose paypal buyers, so I ask about payment system which accepts payments from PayPal via eBay.
I am private seller, not party of any company, dont have merchant website.
Only have some goods and vcc

And second, may I further use my current eBay account, linked to limited PP?
Will it be suspended soon? It had been used for 3 years and has good reputation now. It's a pity to lose it(

Thanks in advance!