eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PayPal Limitation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/94248-paypal-limitation.html)

terror2012 02-26-2016 09:48 AM

PayPal Limitation

Hello Askpin community. A couple of months ago, I got my personal account limited, "because of selling counterfeit keys" or smth like that. I tried until now to contact them on facebook, email but I got the same answer as always. Today when I called them, the answer I got was basically you can't get your account back, that's over and that selling keys, even if they are from the official site is prohibited on paypal. Well, I bought those keys from the official site (steam). I want to ask you, is there a way to get my account back? or at last get reviewed by a human, not robot and check all my proofs. I went yesterday to a lawyer and he saw my evidences (it's one of my friends, I asked him for an opinion if any of my evidences are good) and he said that those invoices are legal and they should be taken as a proof of genuine product. Is there an email or something where I can send my proof and get verified by a human, not robot?
Along with paypal, I got my ebay limited aswell, but the difference is that when I called ebay and gave them those invoices and prints, they unlocked my account ASAP, while paypal is kinda blind. I saw once that there is an email like appeals@paypal.com or smth like that where you can send those proof and a human worker will verify them. Also, is there a way to directly contact a supervisor or manager to talk to him? It feels like those from the support have 0 knowledge and rights to restore an account.

PS: I got the limitation cannot be appealed on my main page, so it's kinda hard, but if they won't move, I might aswell sue them for damaging my business, blocking my access without legal evidences and refusing to review my account.

Thanks.

Speeder33 02-27-2016 05:32 AM

Re: PayPal Limitation

You can try to call them and email them a million times, 99.9% of paypal employees don't care or do not have the power to do anything.

The appeals email rarely gets a reply, but it is worth trying to send them a few emails.

I recommend you start making new accounts in case you cannot get the original account back.

IGNAS 02-29-2016 01:14 PM

If you're planning to give paypal some reading work to do, you might wanna send your well-designed emails to all of these: ;)

david.marcus@paypal.com, moldenburg@paypal.com, sthompson@paypal.com, mhentges@paypal.com, crme@paypal.com, mvergara@paypal.com, cwong@paypal.com, executiveoffice@paypal.com, harbor1@paypal.com, ppelce@paypal.com, Europeanservices@paypal.com, resolutions@paypal.com, appeals@paypal.com, compliance@paypal.com, webform@paypal.com, spoof@paypal.com, aup@paypal.com, press@paypal.com, apires@paypal.com, pending_reversal@paypal.com, global2@paypal.com, intl@paypal.com, ppe_courtesycredit@paypal.com, scott@paypal.com, complaint-response@paypal.com, abuse@paypal.com, Europeanservices@paypal.com, service@paypal.com, mbarrett@paypal.com, thoffman@paypal.com, jamiep@paypal.com, sphillips@paypal.com, moldenburg@paypal.com, mmelville@paypal.com, rpelegero@paypal.com, cscheible@paypal.com, rmansell@paypal.com, cfrezzo@paypal.com, rxovox@paypal.com, dchiu@paypal.com, bleggett@paypal.com, nswanson@paypal.com, sgorman@paypal.com, sbraunstein@paypal.com, zxin@paypal.com, asteingruebl@paypal.com, jstephenson@paypal.com, nharvey@paypal.com, pierre.pellissier@paypal.com, japalmer@paypal.com, smcconnell@paypal.com, svolk@paypal.com, pierre.pallissier@paypal.com, jwebster@paypal.com, ihaque@paypal.com, jcavanaugh@paypal.com, philipp@paypal.com, pjustus@paypal.com, sguilfoyle@paypal.com, jennishow@thesync.com, jbainbridge@paypal.com, canderson@paypal.com, gcassels@paypal.com, esalvatierra@paypal.com, nmezo@paypal.com, snikolaev@paypal.com, rbhargava@paypal.com, sanjain@paypal.com, dtm@paypal.com, hhall@paypal.com, frzhou@paypal.com, christian.steiner@paypal.com, petera.thiel@paypal.com, bsims@paypal.com, strikha@paypal.com, mobile@paypal.com, dcouncill@paypal.com, tblackwood@paypal.com, rpelegaro@paypal.com, mlapus@paypal.com, anayar@paypal.com, dspievack@paypal.co.uk, rclick@paypal.com, matthew@paypal.com, mwebb@paypal.com, mhiggins@paypal.com, pvogt@ebay.com, mark.osullivan@paypal.com, gforman@ebay.com, cshihady@ebay.com, teampaypal@accesspr.com

terror2012 02-29-2016 05:40 PM

oh, thanks a lot for that.