eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Easy getting PayPal funds out of Limited account! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/94523-easy-getting-paypal-funds-out-limited-account.html)

samspalace 03-08-2016 04:57 PM

Easy getting PayPal funds out of Limited account!

Hi everyone,

I had an account limited earlier this year its been limited for 60 days so far.
I was told on the email that they will carry up to 5 reviews every 30 days.
The first 30 days they did not review my account so I called in and I received an email to say that my money will be held for another 30 days and another review will be done. 30 days later they did not review my account. I called in yesterday and they said an email will be sent to me about my funds being held.

Today I log in to my PayPal account and I was able to withdrawal nearly half of the money and its in my bank now.

I will call again in 30 days time hoping to withdrawal the rest of the money. I will never wait up to 180 days to get my money out as in my experinces I have never waited the full 180 days.

spindoctor 03-08-2016 05:15 PM

Re: Easy getting PayPal funds out of Limited account!

How come you've posted it twice? :typing:

samspalace 03-08-2016 05:26 PM

I was meant to post my previous post in the PayPal Limited section but posted it in the wrong section so posted it here as well if thats OK?

Not a lot of people look at all the sections in the forum either as I use to just look on PayPal limited section when I started out.

mao 03-08-2016 05:31 PM

it can be risky phoning them, especially if you get a d*ckhead on the phone who ends up hitting you with something like asking you to provide docs.

spindoctor 03-08-2016 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 753262)
I was meant to post my previous post in the PayPal Limited section but posted it in the wrong section so posted it here as well if thats OK?

Not a lot of people look at all the sections in the forum either as I use to just look on PayPal limited section when I started out.

The mods will probably end up removing a duplicate thread.

samspalace 03-08-2016 05:51 PM

Ok i'll defaintly bare that in my mind and make sure I post threads in correct section next time :)

I think to many people worry about calling PayPal up. I've had way more success on the phone with my accounts and I've had to ring in a lot of times.

my docs were already provided as well as I had to remove my receiving limit:)

spindoctor 03-08-2016 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 753276)
Ok i'll defaintly bare that in my mind and make sure I post threads in correct section next time :)

I think to many people worry about calling PayPal up. I've had way more success on the phone with my accounts and I've had to ring in a lot of times.

my docs were already provided as well as I had to remove my receiving limit:)

It's not really about worrying of calling, more like if you get a PayPal agent that ends up questioning your account. Some agents having a bad day can just go, didn't like him, lets limit his account. It can happen. More chance of permanent limitation or request of docs, then keeping under paypals radar/ computer systems.

Paypals all about algorithms... They don't have enough workforce to keep an eye on millions of accounts. So by speaking to them, there is more of a risk of asking for docs, and just remember eventually, they'll improve there documents security, because let's face it, there security is pretty crap, with so many dodgy docs passing by.

samspalace 03-08-2016 06:11 PM

I only call in PayPal when they permantly limit my account as theirs no way I'm waiting 180 days 6 months to get my money out. My first permantly limited account I got my money out with in 5 months after calling and now on this one 2 months limited it's been and already got half of my funds out.

Your right their security is crap but I'm happy its rubbish as I'm able to have a lots of stealth accounts that way lol

golferman 03-08-2016 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 753247)
Hi everyone,

I had an account limited earlier this year its been limited for 60 days so far.
I was told on the email that they will carry up to 5 reviews every 30 days.
The first 30 days they did not review my account so I called in and I received an email to say that my money will be held for another 30 days and another review will be done. 30 days later they did not review my account. I called in yesterday and they said an email will be sent to me about my funds being held.

Today I log in to my PayPal account and I was able to withdrawal nearly half of the money and its in my bank now.

I will call again in 30 days time hoping to withdrawal the rest of the money. I will never wait up to 180 days to get my money out as in my experinces I have never waited the full 180 days.

How did it get to your bank the same day you with drawled?

golferman 03-08-2016 06:21 PM

Why do you all leave your money in paypal anyways?? If you withdrawl the money they wont have anything to hold

My friend showed me his paypal and he had $15,000 in it. I said dude you must be nuts

samspalace 03-08-2016 06:32 PM

Good question Golferman.. My account went passed the 90 days stage and I was able to withdrawal money to my bank with in 2 hours. I had no 21 day holds either docs were accepted to lift my receiving limit.

I was limited because of invoices as I didn't know what to do at the time.

I would never leave £15,000 in their lol I wasn't meant to leave my last lot of money in their but wasn't at home to withdrawal the money when PayPal decided to permantly limit the account.