eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   How stable will my business account be? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/94528-how-stable-will-my-business-account.html)

Rorizm 03-08-2016 06:28 PM

How stable will my business account be?

So i had a personal account which got limited due to several transactions of friends and family. What i did was offer services through a video game in exchange for a payment through paypal. So since I can't get that account unlimited, i have since made a business account, verified with an ssn and a bank account. However, I made up the business name and this isn't a licenced business or anything. I am now taking payments through sending people invoices and having them pay me through that. Is there any risks i should know about before I further proceed with this business account? Such as what will happen when/if they limit me?

Rorizm 03-08-2016 10:32 PM

Re: How stable will my business account be?

anyone i need insight

NadlesKVs 03-09-2016 06:47 AM

So, let me get this straight. You made a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Business PayPal, with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗, unregistered business name, and I'm assuming ⊗⊗⊗⊗ SSN (although to be fair possibly not). Heres the risks you should be worried about, you WILL be limited. When your limitation happens, (which it will), it will be permanently limited. Your bank, SSN, Card, phone, etc will become rendered unusable.

Register an LLC if you want a business PayPal, and apply for an EIN. If you want to use a business PayPal, you need to do it right. I'm surprised you got this far.

spindoctor 03-09-2016 06:48 AM

Going by what your saying, i reckon your account is as stable as a table with one leg.

cmbhuy 03-17-2016 01:56 AM

you're fine.. dont listen to these two guys lol as long as you dont get a ton of chargebacks or anything sketchy happen on the accounts it should work perfectly fine. you should create maybe a payment link you can send your customers to pay you.

spindoctor 03-17-2016 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmbhuy (Post 755250)
you're fine.. dont listen to these two guys lol as long as you dont get a ton of chargebacks or anything sketchy happen on the accounts it should work perfectly fine. you should create maybe a payment link you can send your customers to pay you.

Erm.... Okay! If you say so!

Nephilim 03-20-2016 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NadlesKVs (Post 753384)
So, let me get this straight. You made a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Business PayPal, with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗, unregistered business name, and I'm assuming ⊗⊗⊗⊗ SSN (although to be fair possibly not). Heres the risks you should be worried about, you WILL be limited. When your limitation happens, (which it will), it will be permanently limited. Your bank, SSN, Card, phone, etc will become rendered unusable.

Register an LLC if you want a business PayPal, and apply for an EIN. If you want to use a business PayPal, you need to do it right. I'm surprised you got this far.

I second this as well.

rsot 03-20-2016 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rorizm (Post 753343)
anyone i need insight

Never be this demanding on the forums again Rorizm - 3 hours is hardly a long time

mtproducts 03-21-2016 04:17 AM

Rorizm, i'd think about closing this down before you burn your SSN unless it's ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

If it's not limited then you should be able to close the account without issue and then open an account as previously mentioned.