eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Again about 180 days paypal hold (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/94541-again-about-180-days-paypal-hold.html)

3xpx 03-09-2016 04:04 PM

Again about 180 days paypal hold

Ok guys my paypal account was limited about 8 months ago.
I thought there has to be more than 180 days now so logged to paypal and found info that hold on money was placed on mid August so generally it is more than 210 days now but my money is still in limitation reserve. I have emailed them asking when the money will be released but received only automated message and no reply even after 4 days. :/
My bank account is not removed and still fine. Should I add another one? Should I wait longer or should i phone them to find out?
Any advice from your experience would me much appreciated...

Thanks

dan_ebay 03-09-2016 04:17 PM

Re: Again about 180 days paypal hold

have to keep ringing them until they let you withdraw, most will ask for ID.

Think its game over for getting funds after 180 days in the UK soon

mao 03-09-2016 04:51 PM

Why not just call them? Ive been on the phone all this week to PP and so far retrieved a decent figure back, and well before the 180 days were up. They may ask for ID etc so be prepared.

3xpx 03-09-2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_ebay (Post 753476)
have to keep ringing them until they let you withdraw, most will ask for ID.

Think its game over for getting funds after 180 days in the UK soon

So if I dont have an ID I can forget about my money?
I have never done that before. What should I do/say when they will ask me for ID?

Thanks

3xpx 03-09-2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mao (Post 753482)
Why not just call them? Ive been on the phone all this week to PP and so far retrieved a decent figure back, and well before the 180 days were up. They may ask for ID etc so be prepared.

Did you have ID? If you did not what did you say when they asked for it? Thanks

samspalace 03-09-2016 05:20 PM

Keep the bank account attached to your PayPal account.

They have never asked for ID from myself when i've called in and ive got a lot of experience in this but doesn't mean they won't ask tho.

Reason why they have not asked me on the phone is because I always use ID to lift my receiving limit on PayPal.

I would call them up and just say..

Its been 8 months since my PayPal account has been permantly limited. All customers have left me positive feedback on eBay and their will be no chargebacks on the account also I have passed the 180 days please allow me to withdrawal my money?

You may get a rep who will allow you to withdrawal all your money right their or some of it or you may get a rep who will actually get an email sent out to you to to let you know when you can withdrawal your money.

Have PayPal ever emailed you asking you to send any ID in?

samspalace 03-09-2016 05:30 PM

If they have not emailed you asking you to send any ID in.

I would defaintly call them up.

If they have emailed you asking for ID then I will send them what they want.

If by any chance they do ask for ID on the phone when you call in then say ok no problem I will get it sent to you by email.

dan_ebay 03-09-2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xpx (Post 753483)
So if I dont have an ID I can forget about my money?
I have never done that before. What should I do/say when they will ask me for ID?

Thanks

Most of the reps asked me for ID again on 2 accounts that I'd already sent it on saying that it wasnt accepted, I had to ring up 5-8 times on each until a rep let me withdraw.
They've got a lot stricter on it recently

samspalace 03-09-2016 07:49 PM

I've never been asked for ID by the reps and it was only 2 days ago I was on the phone to PayPal to discuss about withdrawling my money on my permantly limited 2 month account and they said an email will be sent to me.

I received that email yesterday and I was allowed to withdrawal nearly half of my money.

kburke253 03-12-2016 04:26 PM

Okay, both my E-bay and Pay-Pal are stealth accounts. So how can I possibly have an ID? If it's been over 180 days and the account is still limited what can be done in order to receive my money?

yaBeh8ater 03-12-2016 09:21 PM

bang your head against the keyboard. maybe you'll get lucky.

99.9% chance your money is gone unless you can provide docs.

samspalace 03-14-2016 04:04 PM

My accounts are stealth accounts too look on google regarding documents for PayPal ;)

cokyboy 03-16-2016 09:07 AM

Keep calling man till you find an amiable one who will release the funds.

Tell them that is passed more than 180 days and you are shocked why not letting you withdraw as per terms they have a maximum of 180 days.

Is the same thing when they give me the stupid message "Sorry, but we can't send the payment right now. Please try again later." and you try later and nothing, so you CALL and CALL, usually after 4-5 calls i reach a person who reset the system, because all others are stupid and say to me to clear cookies, or wait 24h or other stupid things i already done...

:)

Ill Be Back 03-16-2016 10:26 AM

I'm in the same position as Dan. Had an account with just over 1000 pounds in there and the documents failed. Then I received an email about the 180 days to withdraw nonsense. This was back in December 2014. Only recently did I decide to log into the PayPal and see that I can't withdraw the money yet!! The account isn't completely dead as they still give me the option to confirm (Upload Documents) but obviously that's not going to work now.

If I call them up won't they ask me for ID as the account was clearly caught out as a stealth store?

IGNAS 03-20-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill Be Back (Post 755051)
I'm in the same position as Dan. Had an account with just over 1000 pounds in there and the documents failed. Then I received an email about the 180 days to withdraw nonsense. This was back in December 2014. Only recently did I decide to log into the PayPal and see that I can't withdraw the money yet!! The account isn't completely dead as they still give me the option to confirm (Upload Documents) but obviously that's not going to work now.

If I call them up won't they ask me for ID as the account was clearly caught out as a stealth store?

I think they may ask you for ID and other documents again. You'll never know.
So I'd be prepared if I were you.

wolfer21 03-20-2016 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill Be Back (Post 755051)

Was your account caught out in 2014 as a stealth store?
I been caught out too almost £3k in mine. They told me straight out complaince tools checked and did not pass screening. I denied. But considering saying look paypal im sorry but i bought an account because years ago your scamming buyers booted me off.

rsot 03-20-2016 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kburke253 (Post 754150)
Okay, both my E-bay and Pay-Pal are stealth accounts. So how can I possibly have an ID? If it's been over 180 days and the account is still limited what can be done in order to receive my money?

Think outside the boundaries kburke253...

mao 03-20-2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 756109)
Think outside the boundaries kburke253...

sometimes people dont know what outside the boundries are, to be fair to the posted i never knew what them boundries were until i discovered this forum, now im like neil buchanan (art attack)

rsot 03-20-2016 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mao (Post 756122)
sometimes people dont know what outside the boundries are, to be fair to the posted i never knew what them boundries were until i discovered this forum, now im like neil buchanan (art attack)

Nice work :thumb:

Ill Be Back 03-21-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfer21 (Post 756099)
Was your account caught out in 2014 as a stealth store?
I been caught out too almost £3k in mine. They told me straight out complaince tools checked and did not pass screening. I denied. But considering saying look paypal im sorry but i bought an account because years ago your scamming buyers booted me off.

Yeah was caught out in 2014 with 2 different stealth accounts. The docs didn't check out. Have you called into PayPal yet?