eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Grrr Us account limited for over selling .. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/94855-grrr-us-account-limited-over-selling.html)

bluegrass1 03-22-2016 04:15 PM

Grrr Us account limited for over selling ..

I got up today to add a bank and withdraw off some of my funds
I was waiting before adding a bank to besure the EB was going to be a good one .Hit 1500 couple days ago so i figured it was time i get up this morning BOOM pp limited cant withdraw pay shipping or anything useful
Asking for whole list of crap proof of address photo id front and back ssn invoices . I know none of this will help even if i did come up with it all , This is a us account how can i get the 180 days started ? and i have added a bank this morning so what chances of getting these funds back after the 180? Last time this happened was years ago waited the 180 and withdrew funds no problems . Anyone with the 180 just up now ?

bluegrass1 03-23-2016 02:01 AM

Re: Grrr Us account limited for over selling ..

Just got the email saying your account has been limited for a significant sales increase . this probably just means sales are good but as your payment processor we need to verify your information please submit
Photo id
proof of address
invoices it don't say a certain item just invoices to prove I own what I am selling
and confirm ssn
Am I just screwed ?? I have tried before to send them some info on a different account and rite away I got the limited for 180 days email Without even looking at the files I sent to them . If ANYONE can help come up with a solution to pass this or even get my funds out without a 6 month wait

IGNAS 03-23-2016 04:29 PM

I don't think you can do anything much but to provide them the documents they're asking and wait for the result.

sandgnat10 03-24-2016 01:18 PM

I just got this same limitation on a stealth paypal. Do you have to just open a new account or will the account get reinstated after you submit every document proving your existence?

newjerseymax 03-24-2016 01:59 PM

Vrooom selling to fast.... Gotta go at it slowly....

Depends on the documents.... If you got em you can get re-instated... Good news is, if you do they wont bother you much down the road...

I have actually used this as a strategy (post on forums too).... Start fast, get limited, provide documents.... Get unlimited, pretty much free to sell anything afterwards....

bluegrass1 03-24-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandgnat10 (Post 757113)
I just got this same limitation on a stealth paypal. Do you have to just open a new account or will the account get reinstated after you submit every document proving your existence?

Well I havnt had any luck in the past sending in docs before you make another account I would suggest reading the stealth book to be sure you don't start out linked to the BAD account .

wtfebay 03-25-2016 10:45 AM

First off, if this has happened before and you didnt learn....learn now. Two times for the same issue to happen is one too many! You got the limitation because you sold a high dollar amount on a brand new account. Of course they wont take any chances on letting you withdraw the money right away. There are ways to get around it and successfully get reinstated. Its up to you whether you want to do it or upload a piece of paper that says "f*ck you, im not giving you any info" then youll start your 180 days right away.

bluegrass1 03-25-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfebay (Post 757275)
First off, if this has happened before and you didnt learn....learn now. Two times for the same issue to happen is one too many! You got the limitation because you sold a high dollar amount on a brand new account. Of course they wont take any chances on letting you withdraw the money right away. There are ways to get around it and successfully get reinstated. Its up to you whether you want to do it or upload a piece of paper that says "f*ck you, im not giving you any info" then youll start your 180 days right away.

12 years selling this is the second time I have had one limited but for different reasons first time I was selling a real name brand item on a newer account they locked it . this time I sold 3.5k in a month on an account that is 6 months old. but LESSON LEARNED

aalexander 03-26-2016 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegrass1 (Post 757288)
12 years selling this is the second time I have had one limited but for different reasons first time I was selling a real name brand item on a newer account they locked it . this time I sold 3.5k in a month on an account that is 6 months old. but LESSON LEARNED

When selling large amounts, it's better to spread the risk over multiple accounts.

slokor 03-26-2016 09:12 PM

The 180 started ticking the second you received that limitation.
Saving the account seems unlikely given the SSN requirement.
You shouldn't have an issue getting your funds after the 180 days have passed. Some people run into issues where paypal asks for further ID verification before allowing withdrawals but there are not rare and are usually due to unusual circumstances.

aspkin 03-27-2016 12:11 AM

That's a bummer.. :(

You'll get the funds after 180 days at the very least so that's good.. it's rare that you don't. PayPal isn't Amazon when it comes to locking up your funds.