PayPal Limitation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-29-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default PayPal Limitation

okay hi guys, I just came across this site whilst looking for a solution on frozen PayPal accounts so I decided to create an account to ask for advice on here. So just last week, PayPal decided to limit my account out of the blue, and stated that I cannot appeal. I'm an EBay seller, and having to rely on PayPal for payment has obviously caused problems for me. I can't even think straight about this! I got a call yesterday that PayPal would be closing my account, adding insult to injury. I called and called their customer services over 20 times, where they were just giving me the same silly answer "sorry but there is nothing we can do to lift the limits". suddenly one guy actually showed some sort of sympathy for my case, and directed me to an email where I could appeal and hopefully get my account reinstated. euaup@paypal.co.uk
I'm just waiting for a reply from the senior executives at PayPal, to see if they will actually lift my account. I just want to ask if anyone has been in the same shoes as me, and has managed to get their ban lifted? also for those wanting to know, I was just selling marvel figures and toys on eBay from an American supplier.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2016

Longevity: 56%
Default Re: PayPal Limitation

It happened to everyone here, you need to move on and learn to sell the stealth way. While you waiting for an answer learn to open more accounts properly. Everthing you need is available on this forum. Good luck.
Old 04-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

The account is Toast! Time to move on.... Welcome to Stealth your new favorite place to visit online.
Old 04-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

What was the reason to limit the account?
Old 04-30-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Buy stealth guide. Read stealth guide. Do stealth. (you probably will ignore this advice till you beat round the bush for a few days seeking more and more advice on what can be done on this account, but eventually you will give in)
Old 05-01-2016

Longevity: 58%

Don't worry, All of us here have been in your shoes. You're in that "hoping for a miracle" stage where you feel that by some chance PayPal will lift the limit and you'll live happily ever after. Sad to say that's not going to happen. Chances are slim to none that PayPal will sympathize with you. You could tell them "This is my how i feed my children! Please have a heart!" They don't care about you or anyone. They simply follow their stupid rules and that's it. They limited you and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Buy the Stealth Book, start from scratch, learn from your mistakes and make a lot of stealth accounts. Trust me, Its the only way you'll make money again. Sorry to hear about your loss and welcome to stealth

Last edited by RichardCard82; 05-01-2016 at 03:10 AM.
Old 05-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth
Old 05-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCard82 View Post
Don't worry, All of us here have been in your shoes. You're in that "hoping for a miracle" stage where you feel that by some chance PayPal will lift the limit and you'll live happily ever after. Sad to say that's not going to happen. Chances are slim to none that PayPal will sympathize with you. You could tell them "This is my how i feed my children! Please have a heart!" They don't care about you or anyone. They simply follow their stupid rules and that's it. They limited you and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Buy the Stealth Book, start from scratch, learn from your mistakes and make a lot of stealth accounts. Trust me, Its the only way you'll make money again. Sorry to hear about your loss and welcome to stealth
well unfortunately I'll be taking this up with the Financial services, as i told them in the emails I sent, along with the calls I made. I'm not going to let Paypal push me around like this. Here in the UK we have a ombudsman service, where someone from a legal team look into complaints like this and have the cases resolved with a either a compensation handed for damages from the other party, or an alternative. This is the route I look to take if Paypal does not have this sorted by Tuesday.
Old 05-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
What was the reason to limit the account?
They stated it was limited due to "suspicious transactions" and "continuous withdrawal" which is a ridiculous and laughable excuse, considering that I registered for a business account, so they should know full well that there will be countless withdrawals to pay for inventory. All in all, this was all for their personal gain, just so they can can make interest from money they have held on the account. I refuse to be a victim to these scam artists, so i'll be fighting back if the second appeal is denied.
Old 05-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by basedgamer View Post
well unfortunately I'll be taking this up with the Financial services, as i told them in the emails I sent, along with the calls I made. I'm not going to let Paypal push me around like this. Here in the UK we have a ombudsman service, where someone from a legal team look into complaints like this and have the cases resolved with a either a compensation handed for damages from the other party, or an alternative. This is the route I look to take if Paypal does not have this sorted by Tuesday.
I knew this is what your going to do. I even speculated this is what your going to do from the post above. I even speculated you will end up giving up in the end.

At least take my advice and do stealth 'whilst you fight a battle you will without a doubt lose'.
Old 05-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
I knew this is what your going to do. I even speculated this is what your going to do from the post above. I even speculated you will end up giving up in the end.

At least take my advice and do stealth 'whilst you fight a battle you will without a doubt lose'.
I've heard people getting their stealth accounts limited also. This is a case of Paypal randomly just limiting accounts, especially ones with big money left in accounts, just so they gain interest. Also, wouldn't I run into problems when verifying my identity?
Old 05-02-2016

Quote:
I've heard people getting their stealth accounts limited also. This is a case of Paypal randomly just limiting accounts, especially ones with big money left in accounts, just so they gain interest. Also, wouldn't I run into problems when verifying my identity?
The Stealth Book helps you how to avoid getting flagged. Its best to have more than 2 accounts if you're conducting a lot of business on eBay, So not just one account is getting all the money, you just rotate around, Hope what you're planning on doing gives you results.
Old 05-02-2016

Quote:
Sure people get accounts back. But you said Paypal said you cannot appeal. That is a sign you did something to really push their button! - The chances are slim. Your resources/energy could be more wisely used.

#JustMyTwoCents
Old 05-05-2016

I'd love to see if you had any luck with PayPal, something tells me that you're still in the same situation.
Old 05-12-2016

Still curious to know what happened with you
Old 05-13-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 45%

Same here???
What limitation reasons are the most likely to get lifted?
Old 05-14-2016

Longevity: 45%
Angry Re: PayPal Limitation

My new account has been limited Linked to another account one that has a negative balance due to scam it's requesting for docs but I feel as it will make no difference the negative balance on the old account was due to a scam and wasn't my fault i have a balance in my current one will they use that for the one they supposedly are linking me too or can I withdraw the money after 180 days pls help
Old 05-22-2016

I think the cant
Old 05-22-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddly View Post
My new account has beeimited Linked to another account one that has a negative balance due to scam it's requesting for docs but I feel as it will make no difference the negative balance on the old account was due to a scam and wasn't my fault i have a balance in my current one will they use that for the one they supposedly are linking me too or can I withdraw the money after 180 days pls help
Try callimg them once
Old 06-22-2016
Threadstarter  

Alright guys just to update you, Paypal gave me a call and told me that I have a negative balance due to numerous chargebacks which I have to pay, in order to lift the limitation. Might just get this over with just so I can get the original account back, and close the new one I created. So yeah, turns out that Paypal were not going to "permanently" delete my account.
Old 06-22-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

You may find you pay the fees and they still don't let you use the account.

If they are legitimate chargebacks (I assume they are) you should still pay them.
Old 06-22-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
You may find you pay the fees and they still don't let you use the account.

If they are legitimate chargebacks (I assume they are) you should still pay them.
yeah ill pay them, as they stated that my account will be in good standing again, also ill need to confirm my identity and they'll lift the limitation. If they don't abide by their words, then i'll just leave the account.
The Following User Says Thank You to basedgamer For This Useful Post: