PayPal requesting invoices for items I bought and resold on Ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-17-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default PayPal requesting invoices for items I bought and resold on Ebay

Hi all! I recently began using Ebay to make some extra cash but quickly got caught up in buying and reselling items. Fast forward a few weeks and I have upwards of $2000 pending in my Paypal account. The problem is, they limited my account because they want the invoices for my items or supplier information. I was planning to send them the eBay invoices but while looking around for solutions, I found out that the item I'm selling is often sold as counterfeit so it's assumed to be counterfeit if you buy and resell off eBay or Craigslist. The other issue is that the item is only sold by one company, so there's no way to get alternative information from a source in China. I was considering providing the information of the company but am worried that PayPal has access to my eBay transactions and will see that I have just been buying and reselling products. At this point, I've pretty much accepted defeat, but there's still a small part of me that believes there may be a resolution. If not, I guess it's not the end of the world if I lose $2000, but after looking over Paypal's user agreement, I'm still worried they'll take legal action if I don't give them information on the supplier. Or worse, if I do give them the truth, they'll assume that I sold counterfeit products. Any advice? I'd really appreciate it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-21-2016

Longevity: 48%
Default Re: PayPal requesting invoices for items I bought and resold on Ebay

You don't have to feel defeated. Upload the required documents and await the result. Just in case it doesn't go well, you can always cashout your funds in 180days
Old 06-26-2016

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: PayPal requesting invoices for items I bought and resold on Ebay

I also have the same situation. I sold many VERO brand items and sent them a store receipt which i found in the net. Now i got permanently limited. I do not have too much in it 573$ but what will happen if I change pp to my other pp?
Will they also limit the other paypal? Will something chance if l wait 180 days or not? Any help please. Thanks to all.