PP/ebay account limitation problem - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-14-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default PP/ebay account limitation problem

Hi, first of all I apologize for my poor knowledge of english, I have a big problem and I need someone more expert than me to give me some advices asap.
In the past years after pp limitations and ebay suspensions i've opened many stealth accounts, but anytime I reach the annual limit I'm forced to stop to use that pp account (becase it's stealth and I can't provide verifications..address etc) and to set on ebay only Bank Transfer Payments, this create a giant "down" in selling, and don't allow me to have the "international visibility" for my auctions, but only local, so I NEED paypal.
Now i'm selling at full speed and I've reached again the pp annual limit in few months, and i'm fuc..d up again, i've removed paypal from payments, only bank transfer and big "down" in sales, no international visbility etc.

I have a problem just with Paypal, my ebay account is perfect, full positive feedback 5 stars etc.

Now what do you suggest me to do?

cut from my eb account the old pp account, make a new pp account stealth with a new credit card an new name and then link this new account to every listing? and wait to reach another time the annual limit, but i think this is very risky and probably they will freeze me everything.

I have to buy a pp account unlimited? and if i buy an unlimited pp account, can I simply link it to my current ebay account and then link to this pp account my credit card to withdraw all the payments?

All suggestions will be really appreciated, thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-20-2016

Longevity: 47%
Default Re: PP/ebay account limitation problem

I say you create a new paypal account linked to a new bank account. And whatever the email is for your new PayPal, you link that email to your existing eBay account.
The Following User Says Thank You to celebrityphotos4you For This Useful Post:
Sonny1 (08-20-2016)
Old 08-20-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by celebrityphotos4you View Post
I say you create a new paypal account linked to a new bank account. And whatever the email is for your new PayPal, you link that email to your existing eBay account.
Thanks for your suggestion
You mean a new stealth account with completely different name and bank account? that was my first choice, the question is, if I remove the old paypal (that is not yet limited, but if I receive just another 100 euro payment I've reached the 2.500 euro limit) from ebay and add the new one, there's the risk that they link the 2 accounts and after I receive the first payment they freeze me not just the Paypal account but everything? even Ebay?

And if I add the new Paypal address just in the listings in the "Payment Address" section? not making the full linking with ebay? they will spot me anyway?
Old 08-20-2016

Longevity: 47%

There is an existing thread that I posted first where some people are saying if you add a new PayPal to your eBay account, that PayPal account might become limited in 48-72 hours.

So the BETTER suggestion is to start fresh with new eBay/PayPal account
The Following User Says Thank You to celebrityphotos4you For This Useful Post:
Sonny1 (08-23-2016)