Every stealth paypal getting limited on second payment - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-17-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Every stealth paypal getting limited on second payment

Hello,
I am trying with many it paypal, every clean and new, but selling high risk items, how i can start? Because i dont have cheap items, i deal with iphone, samsung, tvs and all high priced items,

500+ euro item,as soon i sell second item on paypal through ebay it get limited and even after providing every document it ends to ban..

Any help?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-17-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Every stealth paypal getting limited on second payment

You need to build up the account with lower value items. No way to just skip to high priced items without first starting with the lower priced items
Old 09-17-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
You need to build up the account with lower value items. No way to just skip to high priced items without first starting with the lower priced items
I dont have low value items, so i dont know what i can sell...

What if i sell 0,01 cents ebook or wallpapers? Will that help?
Old 09-17-2016

Longevity: 45%

Hi

If you’re just starting out with zero reputation, don’t go jumping in there trying to sell that €500+ items. No-one including eBay is going to trust you – yet...

Start small and selling cheap items that people are more likely to take a gamble on, then gather as much feedback and ratings as you can.

You may try Alibaba.com and search cheap product for dropshipping. There are many ways to start make money and gather feedback on ebay….you just have to think outside the box. Good luck.

Adam
Old 09-18-2016

Longevity: 51%

Pick up some cheap items from your. Local charity shop, then you'll have some low risk items to sell.
Old 09-18-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamKyi View Post
Hi

If you’re just starting out with zero reputation, don’t go jumping in there trying to sell that €500+ items. No-one including eBay is going to trust you – yet...

Start small and selling cheap items that people are more likely to take a gamble on, then gather as much feedback and ratings as you can.

You may try Alibaba.com and search cheap product for dropshipping. There are many ways to start make money and gather feedback on ebay….you just have to think outside the box. Good luck.

Adam
Thanks for replies, what and how much should i sell before taking my own business on?

Like 50 euro each item for 10/20 selling in a month that will fine? Or i have to wait more?
Or selling 1/2 euro 50/60 selling

Please explain... Thanks again
Old 09-18-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavesi View Post
Thanks for replies, what and how much should i sell before taking my own business on?

Like 50 euro each item for 10/20 selling in a month that will fine? Or i have to wait more?
Or selling 1/2 euro 50/60 selling

Please explain... Thanks again
I would recommend around 10euro items, one at a time. When positive feedback comes in on ebay, list more.
Then slowly increase value of items + quantity of items relative to how much positive feedback is pouring in.

In my opinion, listing a 1euro item x 100 is as bad as listing a 100 euro item right off the bat.
Old 09-18-2016
MU

Longevity: 44%

Same this happen to me
second sale probably limit the account of mine
i need the permenant solution
paypal going strict day by day . why is like that
Old 09-18-2016

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 62%
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco

@Pavesi and ebaytroll ... Are you guys entering the Tracking number When you make your Sales/Shipments??
Old 09-18-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
@Pavesi and ebaytroll ... Are you guys entering the Tracking number When you make your Sales/Shipments??
Yes i do hit shipped... Its because of this?
Old 09-18-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
I would recommend around 10euro items, one at a time. When positive feedback comes in on ebay, list more.
Then slowly increase value of items + quantity of items relative to how much positive feedback is pouring in.

In my opinion, listing a 1euro item x 100 is as bad as listing a 100 euro item right off the bat.
What if i sell two used iphones now on ebay and paypal, they will limited because i move fast?
Everybody can have used iphone and create pp and ebay account only to sell these phones...
They advertise everyday sell your used phone sell these, but if i sell they limited me...

There should be limit then that before 1/2 month i cant sell more than a certain value, seems very unclear and very unfair...
Old 09-18-2016
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Hello,
I am trying with many it paypal, every clean and new, but selling high risk items, how i can start? Because i dont have cheap items, i deal with iphone, samsung, tvs and all high priced items,

500+ euro item,as soon i sell second item on paypal through ebay it get limited and even after providing every document it ends to ban..

Any help?
I suggest giving eBay Stealth a read through.. just what you mentioned so far you're doing a lot of things which would limit your account. You need to slow things down a bit and do it the right way.
Old 09-18-2016

Quote:
What if i sell two used iphones now on ebay and paypal, they will limited because i move fast?
Everybody can have used iphone and create pp and ebay account only to sell these phones...
They advertise everyday sell your used phone sell these, but if i sell they limited me...

There should be limit then that before 1/2 month i cant sell more than a certain value, seems very unclear and very unfair...
Understanding that eBay simply wants to protect its users. If you frequently list name brands, for example an Apple iPhone on eBay and want to have a little more freedom in doing so, you need to have a good, long-standing account and reputation with eBay is one of the best ways to get your limits raised. If your account is more than 90 days old, and you have a valid, verified PayPal account linked to your eBay account, this is a good start. Get in touch with eBay "Contact us" and request to speak with someone about how to get your limits lifted for reselling brand name goods.

You will need to show that you’ve sold authentic brand names in the past, and received positive feedback on each transaction. You will also need to show eBay where your items came from and have all invoices ready.
Old 09-18-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamKyi View Post
Understanding that eBay simply wants to protect its users. If you frequently list name brands, for example an Apple iPhone on eBay and want to have a little more freedom in doing so, you need to have a good, long-standing account and reputation with eBay is one of the best ways to get your limits raised. If your account is more than 90 days old, and you have a valid, verified PayPal account linked to your eBay account, this is a good start. Get in touch with eBay "Contact us" and request to speak with someone about how to get your limits lifted for reselling brand name goods.

You will need to show that you’ve sold authentic brand names in the past, and received positive feedback on each transaction. You will also need to show eBay where your items came from and have all invoices ready.
But my prob is not ebay, its working fine... Paypal limits account on every second sold
Old 09-18-2016

Quote:
But my prob is not ebay, its working fine... Paypal limits account on every second sold
Like aspkin said, you should take eBay Stealth a read through. Good luck friend
Old 09-18-2016

If you're doing everything stealth, you're going to be limited with those high ticket items.

Even if you do it NOT stealth, with legitimate info, you will still be watched in the beginning just to make sure you're not a scammer.

The name of the game is to let time pass, gather trust, and staying under the radar
Old 09-19-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

iphone sales on a new account are risky OP
Old 09-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Guys please explain last thing, should i wait like 10/20 euro item and sell nearly 10/20 items and then i start selling my own stuff?

Or anyother way? Please explain in little detail.. Thanks
Old 09-20-2016
MU

Longevity: 46%

Your case looks like that they are linking your accounts.
Even clean and seperate accounts may be linked, for example by browser canvas fingerprint..
Old 09-21-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derdo99 View Post
Even clean and seperate accounts may be linked, for example by browser canvas fingerprint..
Actually, when the link the accounts normally they say it and they limit account instantly, but i am able to sell my first product and withdraw money, but as soon i receive second one, they limit it,

Thing is clear i move too fast,

Now really want to create a new account and make it good by selling cheap things.. But mh business will be stopped till that..
Old 09-21-2016
peghmeypong

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derdo99 View Post
I don't think it's linking, they wouldn't let you sell one and get paid then limit your account, they'd limit you on the first sale.
Old 09-21-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peghmeypong View Post
I don't think it's linking, they wouldn't let you sell one and get paid then limit your account, they'd limit you on the first sale.
Ahhh if only Paypal were predictable, they dont always link immediately. I would say it does sound like linking.

IMHO I think that the high value high risk item trips a flag and someone looks at the account and then links it.

Without this you could probably go right up to your eu limit before being linked but as soon as they flick the switch on doc requests etc- someone takes a look and then boom they make the link again.....and they dont always tell you theyve linked it either.