eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How to accept credit cards (via PayPal) on Shopify store? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/100160-how-accept-credit-cards-via-paypal-shopify-store.html)

.:mAestro:. 10-09-2016 04:10 PM

How to accept credit cards (via PayPal) on Shopify store?

Hi guys,

I don't know what to do here at the moment...

I have a Shopify store where I can accept PayPal (Express Checkout) and hopefully bitcoins in a couple of days if Bitpay approves my application.

My main issue is - how to accept debit and credit cards?

I have applied for 2co, Skrill merchant, Checkout.com, Braintree and was asking some other companies about opening account, but either I couldn't get approved or they have told me that my products are high risk. I'm selling watches. Dropshippping.

I don't have a company. That is probably one issue for them, especially for Braintree.

I was thinking that my best solution could be Stripe Atlas, but after reading lot of negative reviews I would like to stay away from them.

I have figured out that some PayPal accounts could accept credit cards. This is what I have in my Shopify store:
PayPal Payments Pro (US)
PayPal Website Payments Pro (CA)
PayPal Website Payments Pro (UK).

Now, how is it possible to get one of these accounts?
And how exactly I can cash out that money after all expenses?

Please have in mind that I need to pay all my affiliates from that PayPal account.
But, if there is any other option for that, please let me know.

And another thing is - it's possible that I will scale that business pretty quickly, so I would like to avoid all possible limits.

I was reading for the last two days a lot about this topic, about opening company in some other country etc etc., but I still haven't managed to find ideal solution.

Please people, help me in any possible way.

Thank you!

JustRain 10-11-2016 05:00 PM

Re: How to accept credit cards (via PayPal) on Shopify store?

PayPal accepts majority of the main debit and credit cards people have. PayPal is safe, secure and carries a trustable name. Just use that. If not try Authorize.net not sure if its avalible in your country but they accept majority of the cards

.:mAestro:. 10-12-2016 04:35 AM

Re: How to accept credit cards (via PayPal) on Shopify store?

Thank you for the answer.

The thing is that my customers can't pay directly with their cards. They need to log in to their PayPal account first. If someone doesn't have it there is small chance he will create one on the spot just to purchase from me.

And that's why I'm looking into other solutions.