Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-10-2016
Bubbs's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
Thanks: 46
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Question Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

Hey, so I withdrew money to my bank account (savings) it has been 7 days! Last transfer was less than 24hrs. Is something wrong? Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-10-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 924
Thanks: 36
Thanked 57 Times in 52 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

If it shows completed in Paypal, I'd bet it's "lost" somewhere or your bank rejected it. Which bank is it?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-10-2016
Bubbs's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 26
Thanks: 46
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

It's PNC. But I just looked at the email from paypal (confirmation transfer email) it says 4-5 business days. I'll wait one more day ��
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-10-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 924
Thanks: 36
Thanked 57 Times in 52 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

When did it show completed in Paypal?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-10-2016
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,668
Thanks: 1,750
Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,342 Posts
Activity: 82%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

It's a holiday so the withdrawal will not be posted to your bank account today. Bank withdrawals are not processed when banks aren't working, so you'll never get deposits posted to your account on weekends or holidays.

This withdrawal is probably taking so long for you because you initiated it right before a holiday weekend.

@ breakthecycle - Even when a withdrawal shows "completed" in Paypal it doesn't mean your bank has posted the deposit to your account yet. It means they've forwarded the deposit information to your bank, but your bank will still have to approve the deposit and post it to your account.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-10-2016
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,401
Thanks: 285
Thanked 1,960 Times in 1,440 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (89)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

OP is stating it has now been 7 days.
No holiday or long weekend could account for that long a period of time.
Something else is going on here and you might need to contact your bank to find out what that is because if paypal shows the transaction is completed than the issue is likely not on their end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
It's a holiday so the withdrawal will not be posted to your bank account today. Bank withdrawals are not processed when banks aren't working, so you'll never get deposits posted to your account on weekends or holidays.

This withdrawal is probably taking so long for you because you initiated it right before a holiday weekend.

@ breakthecycle - Even when a withdrawal shows "completed" in Paypal it doesn't mean your bank has posted the deposit to your account yet. It means they've forwarded the deposit information to your bank, but your bank will still have to approve the deposit and post it to your account.
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-11-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 406
Thanked 139 Times in 116 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

PP has been 24 hr. transfers until last week and now it's 2 business days and I have 3 out of 4 transfers from last Thursday and Friday so something going on there.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-11-2016
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,030
Thanks: 1,534
Thanked 852 Times in 629 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

Check to ensure you have transferred to the right account, numerous times I have had more than 1 account on a Paypal and transferred to wrong one
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-11-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 908
Thanks: 7
Thanked 175 Times in 119 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

You say 7 days, however if it took 72 hours to go from pending to complete, that would've left the LONG weekend and usually banks don't process the deposits on weekends. Yesterday being a banking holiday, they would've deposit then either. It should show up today...unless you transferred to a wrong account OR your bank rejected it due to mismatched names.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wtfebay For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (10-11-2016)
  #10  
Old 10-11-2016
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,668
Thanks: 1,750
Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,342 Posts
Activity: 82%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfebay View Post
You say 7 days, however if it took 72 hours to go from pending to complete, that would've left the LONG weekend and usually banks don't process the deposits on weekends. Yesterday being a banking holiday, they would've deposit then either. It should show up today...unless you transferred to a wrong account OR your bank rejected it due to mismatched names.
That's exactly what I was thinking. By the time Paypal finished processing the withdrawal and sent to the bank, the long weekend had already started.

@Bubbs - Did the money show up today?
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-11-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

My payment also delay
now i can see that there was bank holiday and weekend long thats why this happen
i expect by today or tomorrow if not then will launch compalin
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-12-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 406
Thanked 139 Times in 116 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

For the last 3 months my ACH transfers been going through the next day less than 12 hrs. to BOA and since Columbus day it's now taking the 36-48 hrs. it used to. What changed?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-12-2016
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,887
Thanks: 4,655
Thanked 7,176 Times in 6,541 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesshooze View Post
For the last 3 months my ACH transfers been going through the next day less than 12 hrs. to BOA and since Columbus day it's now taking the 36-48 hrs. it used to. What changed?
Nothing was announced by Paypal so something behind the scenes - difficult to be 100% sure about...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-14-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 406
Thanked 139 Times in 116 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

I have a transfer pending since the 11th. What's up with that? Never had a transfer take this long.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-14-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 924
Thanks: 36
Thanked 57 Times in 52 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

Why does everyone panic if it doesn't show completed in 24 hours? For about the last 5 months, I've been getting 72 hour completions, with the funds being in my account the 4th business day.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-14-2016
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,821 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
Why does everyone panic if it doesn't show completed in 24 hours? For about the last 5 months, I've been getting 72 hour completions, with the funds being in my account the 4th business day.
People just freak out way too much these days.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-14-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 406
Thanked 139 Times in 116 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

I'm far from freaked out. All I am saying is that something has changed from what it has normally been. It's going to take what it takes. My only concern is leaving funds in PP. I am very uncomfortable with that from prior restrictions. Like to keep my losses to a minimum.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-14-2016
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,668
Thanks: 1,750
Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,342 Posts
Activity: 82%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesshooze View Post
I'm far from freaked out. All I am saying is that something has changed from what it has normally been. It's going to take what it takes. My only concern is leaving funds in PP. I am very uncomfortable with that from prior restrictions. Like to keep my losses to a minimum.
I've never had problems with Paypal but I still withdraw daily to help manage cash flow. I have settlement withdrawals set up on one account. I don't watch every withdrawal to see how long it's taking. Money is posted every business day so it's not a concern.

Why would you leave a large balance in P/P if you aren't comfortable doing so?
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-14-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 217
Thanks: 43
Thanked 6 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

glad to know Im not alone, I did 3 transfers on monday,ALL where stuck in pending , finally yesterday called pp, she gave me the lame not sure why, ill create a ticket and it will get fixed, she also refunded it back and told me to withdraw again, well i did and now past 24 hours again and still pending, i have been delayed a whole week pay because of this
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-14-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 924
Thanks: 36
Thanked 57 Times in 52 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newstart2 View Post
glad to know Im not alone, I did 3 transfers on monday,ALL where stuck in pending , finally yesterday called pp, she gave me the lame not sure why, ill create a ticket and it will get fixed, she also refunded it back and told me to withdraw again, well i did and now past 24 hours again and still pending, i have been delayed a whole week pay because of this
You should not have done that. It's going to be stuck back to pending for another three days.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-14-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 924
Thanks: 36
Thanked 57 Times in 52 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal transfer still NOT in my bank!!!!!

What I will say though, the OP does have some kind of issue with the bank or paypal or both.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PayPal transfer to bank account reversal- can the funds still transfer?? natashaiera PayPal Talk 2 08-17-2012 05:22 AM
Paypal Wire Transfer vs normal bank transfer colt63 UK eBay & Paypal 8 11-19-2010 10:23 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts