Sellers on this forums are dead - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-17-2016
suspendedfoe's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 183
Thanks: 70
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
iTrader: (0)
Default Sellers on this forums are dead

Hello,

So i am not sure if i am being singled out.

I contacted 3 different sellers for vcc and vbas.

First one replied slowly demanding bitcoin (says for new buyers, i am not a new buyer)

Second one is pretty much dead and does not reply

Third one replys but never takes action

I messaged aspkin and he has not answered. Its been 48 hours..

I understand people get busy so i can give aspkin more time to reply to this issue..but honestly the others really have no excuse.

When i use to buy vba and vcc this forum had more respectful sellers...

Very disappointed.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-17-2016
jmoplay's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 32
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Sellers on this forums are dead

I have to agree, however, benjammin was AMAZING in how fast he replied. He is quite a bit more expensive but I had almost immediate responses.... but for another seller - I'm STILL waiting for the expuse code and it has been days.

I also had someone demand only bitcoin... and.. I also messaged Aspkin but I just did an hour or so ago so not enough time for a reply. I'm sure he will deal with the person not responding after payment.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jmoplay For This Useful Post:
suspendedfoe (10-17-2016)
  #3  
Old 10-17-2016
BigCJ's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,790
Thanks: 1,192
Thanked 1,019 Times in 708 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Sellers on this forums are dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspendedfoe View Post
Hello,

So i am not sure if i am being singled out.

I contacted 3 different sellers for vcc and vbas.

First one replied slowly demanding bitcoin (says for new buyers, i am not a new buyer)

Second one is pretty much dead and does not reply

Third one replys but never takes action

I messaged aspkin and he has not answered. Its been 48 hours..

I understand people get busy so i can give aspkin more time to reply to this issue..but honestly the others really have no excuse.

When i use to buy vba and vcc this forum had more respectful sellers...

Very disappointed.
1:Its just out of the weekend. We have lives and most of us do not work 24/7. Especially if we are US based.

2 and 3: It sounds like the seller(s) may not want to work with YOU as an individual. Are you being respectful to the sellers?

This is not like ebay. Sellers here can pick and choose who they want to work with.

4:If that is their choice of payment then that is their choice.

5:Aspkin is not the only mod here (Purple name) and he has a life as well.
__________________
NEW account verification services! Please Inquire with a PM!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-17-2016)
  #4  
Old 10-17-2016
suspendedfoe's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 183
Thanks: 70
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Sellers on this forums are dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
1:Its just out of the weekend. We have lives and most of us do not work 24/7. Especially if we are US based.

2 and 3: It sounds like the seller(s) may not want to work with YOU as an individual. Are you being respectful to the sellers?

This is not like ebay. Sellers here can pick and choose who they want to work with.

4:If that is their choice of payment then that is their choice.

5:Aspkin is not the only mod here (Purple name) and he has a life as well.
Have lives? you are implying that i was being pushy on them responding..aspkin liked your comment however did not send a reply back to my private message.

I said in my post clearly that i understand people have lives...

Someone else replied to this post with the same issue.

so if you dont have bitcoin how do you expect me or other buyers to pay?

the sellers on here are Not doing their job right (not all of them, the 2 big vba sellers)

Look man, i just want to purchase vbas and vcc
And get on with my life.

Not here for drama
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-17-2016
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,372
Thanks: 285
Thanked 1,950 Times in 1,433 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (89)
Default Re: Sellers on this forums are dead

I actually have not heard from you and I did sell you a couple of accounts back in 2013.
Perhaps contact more sellers before you bunch everyone in the same basket... I myself pride myself on speedy response time- and I do offer VBAs as well (although I do not sell VCCs).
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (10-19-2016), suspendedfoe (10-17-2016)
  #6  
Old 10-17-2016
suspendedfoe's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 183
Thanks: 70
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Sellers on this forums are dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
I actually have not heard from you and I did sell you a couple of accounts back in 2013.
Perhaps contact more sellers before you bunch everyone in the same basket... I myself pride myself on speedy response time- and I do offer VBAs as well (although I do not sell VCCs).
I didnt, i said not of all them
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-17-2016
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,511
Thanks: 1,452
Thanked 4,430 Times in 3,435 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (362)
Default Re: Sellers on this forums are dead

Best thing to do is fire a message over to 4/5 sellers and then just go with who ever you like the sound of most

If you message 1 supplier and then wait for 2/3 days for them to reply before messaging another it will take a lot time.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
a311hanna (10-17-2016)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New to the forums. pulse0 Introductions 7 01-25-2016 03:56 PM
BOY...This Forums Come ALONG way.. :)) ebayhateluv eBay Suspensions 4 02-14-2008 11:20 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts