eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   IP Address Change When purchasing New Ebay/PayPal From StealthShop.com (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/100403-ip-address-change-when-purchasing-new-ebay-paypal-stealthshop-com.html)

geppa 10-19-2016 12:25 PM

IP Address Change When purchasing New Ebay/PayPal From StealthShop.com

Hey guys, I am pretty new to this so I appreciate all the help and information.

I have tried to create new paypal accounts/ ebay accounts but keep getting them limited and all my money help up in them. I have decided to just buy a new Ebay/Paypal from the stealthshop.com and attempt to have a long term good standing account. The one thing I am worried about (mostly because I do not know much about it) Is the IP address. Will paypal be able to tell im using the same IP address and shut down my new account? If so how can I change my IP address?

Thank you.

JamesNorth101 10-19-2016 05:38 PM

Re: IP Address Change When purchasing New Ebay/PayPal From StealthShop.com

You would be able to use a VPN to get a new IP address

finnishhacker 10-27-2016 04:03 AM

i have opened several paypal accounts with the same ip, but just to be sure you should change the ip. If you have a dynamic ip its good, but the best think is a completely different ip

easy.bake.oven 10-27-2016 04:23 AM

If you are in U.S. and are using a U.S. account then I dont think you will be needing a VPN.
You can use local services ie. mobile phone, home broadband.

Ideally you should use a new ip address to the ones you have been banned on so keeping a log of ip address is a good idea.

Read around on the forum and get that book if you feel you need more info as there are a few basic steps you need to take for a successful long term account.

If the ip was not the problem as to why you accounts keep getting shut down, then there must be a small problem somewhere in the way you are creating the accounts.

Dont worry and stop wasting money on accounts if they keep getting shut down.
Once you work it all out, things will work out great.

Good luck with it all :)