eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Mismatched Names (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/100577-mismatched-names.html)

bobobo 10-26-2016 08:15 AM

Mismatched Names

Please how are you able to create different variations of your name to use with multiple paypal accounts without paypal linking them together? I mean I read the stealth book and it suggested something like changing your real name from Robert Edward to something like Bob Edward; there's but so much variations and nickname one can come up with. It also advised against misspelling your real name. Can you superimpose another name altogether like Henry Edward or Chris Edward for example, will that get you flagged by the bank? Or when you guys say mismatched names you really mean a totally different name, for example Jonathan Perez?
Also how about those of us with really unique last names, how can we pull off the whole mismatching thing without getting limited? I also have two business bank accounts, and would like to find out if banks will be ok with deposits addressed to an individual name instead of the registered name of my business. For example if my paypal name is John Edward but my registered business bank account name is Bobobo Consulting INC, will this be a problem? Thanks for your advice.

ilcarletto 10-26-2016 08:25 AM

Re: Mismatched Names

If you chose the right bank, completely different names (last name too) will work ;)

kingpin100 10-26-2016 08:33 AM

Re: Mismatched Names

In my opinion the name doesn't matter... I have 10 accounts running all with my real name... I was suspended a year ago.. 3 of those accounts have been running for 6 months with no issues...

I get limit raises every month consistently "knock on wood"

There are pro's and cons with this method but its worth a shot stealth accounts are very easy and cheap to make once you get it down..

The rest of the team might give you different views but so far its working for me.. i also like to use names from my favorite movies... there are many methods

I just started one with the name Don EL Chappo :violin:

Icarletto gave you advice that works as well..