eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Cant withdraw, phone not registered in your name (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/100578-cant-withdraw-phone-not-registered-your-name.html)

kittykat90 10-26-2016 09:29 AM

Cant withdraw, phone not registered in your name

Hello all,

Ive had a number attached to a stealth account. That number is gone and since I have logged on from a new device (original device is not available).

So account is full verified, and new number (which I have access to, tracfone) is attached.

When I try to withdraw I get security prompt, (brings me to original site) then i need try to withdraw again and I get phone verification prompt.

none of my new numbers come up and if I try to add one "phone is not registered in your name"

I have spent a good amount of time on the phone with them... and they havent been able to do anything... they tried to tell me phone was prepaid so it wouldnt work, and that was it.

any solutions?
thanks

glacier922 10-26-2016 10:08 PM

Re: Cant withdraw, phone not registered in your name

Have you tried registering the trac phone in your stealth name?

kingpin100 10-27-2016 06:56 AM

Thats weird Ive had this happen and just called them.... It usually happens when i log in to pp from many different devices.... Since the last time this has happened i make sure to always log in with the same device and one computer user never change and always update my phone numbers and make sure i verify them..

kittykat90 10-27-2016 08:20 PM

yes, I did now. made account on the tracfone and used the stealth name and credentials. the number is already in the correct area/zip code. didnt fix the issue

I think it wants the original number, from what ive read on here waiting it out may be a fix. gona go a week without signing on then trying again...

bluegrass1 10-27-2016 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittykat90 (Post 808750)
yes, I did now. made account on the tracfone and used the stealth name and credentials. the number is already in the correct area/zip code. didnt fix the issue

I think it wants the original number, from what ive read on here waiting it out may be a fix. gona go a week without signing on then trying again...

Keep us posted how long you waited and results thanks

kittykat90 10-28-2016 07:46 AM

will do, ive seen some on here say 2 weeks without sign on when it comes to phone number issues. Ive seen some say 60 days.

im gona wait at least a week no sign on(unless someone advise differently in the mean time), then first thing I will try to send small payment to paypal donation/charity

take it from there

kittykat90 11-13-2016 08:43 AM

Alright guys

so recap:

Was on a new device, when I tried to withdraw they needed authentication through phone number (I did not have access to the number on the account).

Added a new number (tracphone) fully confirmed new number.
Deleted old number.

Same thing was happning, needed authentication, because deleted old number I could either select a number (no list of options) or enter a new one (told me not registered in my name).

Spent a lot of time on the phone (waste of time).

Waited just about 2 weeks. After 1 week I signed on an refreshed all cookies. Thats IT, just clicked around didnt try to perform any actions.

At week 2 I sign on and send to charity through donate page. I then try to withdraw and worked normally. Did not ask for any number at all.

MM78 11-13-2016 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittykat90 (Post 811787)
Alright guys

so recap:

Was on a new device, when I tried to withdraw they needed authentication through phone number (I did not have access to the number on the account).

Added a new number (tracphone) fully confirmed new number.
Deleted old number.

Same thing was happning, needed authentication, because deleted old number I could either select a number (no list of options) or enter a new one (told me not registered in my name).

Spent a lot of time on the phone (waste of time).

Waited just about 2 weeks. After 1 week I signed on an refreshed all cookies. Thats IT, just clicked around didnt try to perform any actions.

At week 2 I sign on and send to charity through donate page. I then try to withdraw and worked normally. Did not ask for any number at all.

Usually it's just a waiting game....it's really about time, once a new number is added....need to re-build cookies and not try to withdraw. 2 weeks is pretty good, some people have had to wait 4-5 weeks.

bobobo 11-14-2016 01:57 AM

What am I reading? Are you guys saying PP can check the registered name of your tracfone account? This wasn't mentioned in the stealth book. Are you guys opening new tracfone account with your stealth name for every new phone number or would adding your stealth name as the nickname be enough?

Romanebay 11-14-2016 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 811788)
Usually it's just a waiting game....it's really about time, once a new number is added....need to re-build cookies and not try to withdraw. 2 weeks is pretty good, some people have had to wait 4-5 weeks.

is 2 week is good for withdrawing money from paypal in estonia account